Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 273 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Vemvane

On the Ice
Well done Liza! She is on fire right now - her triple axel was so, so solid, her spins are looking good, and her performance charisma is unmatched. She really gets the audience behind her. I'm thrilled that her hard work over the last quad has paid off, as she really did make an effort to improve her technical content, both jumps and spins. She's consistently getting level 4s on her spins, and even her step sequence - she's really polished her programmes and is looking to wring every last point she can out of them.

Skate Canada SP:

FP:

Videos from the ISU YouTube channel, the usual disclaimer about geoblocking applies.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think it safer to come here to tell than in Skate Canada topic, that I love her recent FS. I woke up quite early of my own, not planned wake-up, . I was quite tired in the end of women, but Liza made it worthy to watch live.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Liza‘s career resurgence has a lot of people hating life right now. Haha

Keep on dishing out the pain Liza, on and off ice. Haha

Not too shabby for a “slow” “trashy“ “over scored” “overrated“ skater, huh? Wait did I cover them all or did I miss anything? Haha

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not geoblocked version of her FP, from 1tv, and blissfully without commentary.

Plus some screen caps from the programme:

The best 3A in the business. Even the machine that is Kamila is still not as good with it.

Rudel-chw

On the Ice
Country
Chile
I’m so glad with her second place both at Finlandia Cup and at Canada GP, it gives me hope That she will be selected by Russia for the Olympics.

I understand that her next competition is on november 10th, at the CS Cup of Austria, is that correct? Also, I saw her win the first stage of the Russian Nationals, will she be on other stage of it?

Little skaters seem to like her almost as much as I do :)

66qgdlb.jpg

Last edited:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States