Mai Mihara | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Finally caved and made an account after lurking for a while to share this: it looks Mai's getting choreography from Benoit Richaud.

He's done some pretty cool programmes like Deniss Vasiljev's Puttin' on the Ritz and Ivett Toth's Michael Jackson SP, so I hope he'll make something special for her :love:

Welcome to Golden Skate and welcome to Mai's thread with such great news!! :yahoo:I loved both programs you mentioned, and there are few more, we keep seeing his work more and more, i am sure (and hope) he will create another great program, ahhh so excited :hap57: and judging what i have seen from him, wont be "princessy"

grassy

Rinkside
Thank you! I kind of want him to come up with something that'll make everyone who's ever called her boring or unexpressive eat their words :p I love her skating, and I think she does have good musicality and can put out even more amazing performances after some polishing.

I hope Mai gets the chance to rest, though! She's been to so many competitions this year and worked so hard.

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Welcome Grassy! I hope you enjoy Golden Skate! So excited for Mai. Saw her skate live twice last season, and she was delightful! She seemed so joyful when she was skating. Hopefully she gives us some info on her programs soon.

Last edited:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
apparently Mai has said that she will take classical dance classes. Great news from her, working on polishing her presentation. I can't wait to see her new programs :)

oops I didn't see Matmuh post . sorry

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Considering how Nationals will be next season, she has to take every chance she can to get better. With Marin going Senior, and with 2 spots, she knows she can't allow herself to make a mistake.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Is that maybe a hint that Mai will skate to Peter Pan? :biggrin:
I always travel with fantasy :drama::laugh:

my dream FS pick for Mai would be not that far - 'Finding Neverland' OST composed by Jan A.P. Kaczmarek, there's a joy, purity and lightness in that score I find, similarly to Mai's way of skating and expressing on ice:), and it's Polish composer:laugh:

grassy

Rinkside
my dream FS pick for Mai would be not that far - 'Finding Neverland' OST composed by Jan A.P. Kaczmarek, there's a joy, purity and lightness in that score I find, similarly to Mai's way of skating and expressing on ice:), and it's Polish composer:laugh:

I like that! Would love her to skate to something like this. Still light and happy but perhaps less fairytale-ish?

breadstal

Record Breaker
I would love her to skate to Joe Hisaishi music, I think his style would suits her a lot :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i said this before but i want one of my favourites to skate to Alice in Wonderland, i think it could be magical if its done right :luv17: