Mai Mihara | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i wonder what was the test :laugh:
cant wait to see her programs!! i really hope she will show us both during shows , DOI is pretty sure thing, not sure about FaOI or PIW, but she needs to perform them as much as she can so she can improve her presentation faster
and look at this cutie!!

Liasky

Rinkside
I hope she won't change her FS, since she has been so good throughout the year. But maybe she will change her SP.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
actually, i hope she will change it, she got a lot of critisism because program looked "too juniorish", and most importantly, because i want to see many new programs from her :biggrin:

breadstal

Record Breaker
She needs to change it, her PCS have risen but still nees smth that will give her better marks on components side. But I think it would be good if she had smiliar construction on her program because I think her free was choreographed the best when it comes to that. The only thing I hope is that they won't go extreme with having to look mature, dramatic etc. because it won't suit her. I don't think it will happen but I just wish she will do smth she is comfortable in. Her short was ok but not impactful and having some lead in short for ladies is always good.

liv

Record Breaker
Beautiful Warhorse, but I like the choice for her. It matches her gentle, but strong personality. David will surely pack it full.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i like it too! not "princessy" but still her style, now we wait for SP news :popcorn:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I love Ennio Morricone, so I'm happy with the choice :hap10:

christinaskater

Medalist
She's blooming into an extremely beautiful lady!

The choice of music is perfect!

Why just 2 Japanese ladies for the Olympics with the JPN team having so much depth.

I love Mai so much

Liasky

Rinkside
She's blooming into an extremely beautiful lady!

The choice of music is perfect!

Why just 2 Japanese ladies for the Olympics with the JPN team having so much depth.

I love Mai so much

It's because we didn't do so well at the 2017 WC. Mai got 5th and Wakaba got 11th. The rank combined were 16, which is more than 13. That's make Japan get only 2 olympics and 2018WC quotas this year.

P.S. I think we will still get 3 quotas for this year 4cc. :) :)

I hope Mai Mihara is one of the two selections!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Dropping by to say what everyone is saying and :yahoo: at the music choice. I'm looking forward to seeing what Mai and David bring us for the FS.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Mai will be competing at Japan Open and CS Skate Canada Autumn Classics :biggrin:

suihan

Rinkside
Great skating skills, seamless transitions into beautiful jumps, quality spins, oh and I really like her spiral in her free last season! She's got it all!

I also read her latest translated interview about her attitude towards skating since recovering from her health problems. I love that she now skates for the love of skating, that's passion at its purest!

I look forward to seeing her at Autumn Classic :luv17: