2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24

Lissy

Medalist
Random but I really love her hair color. Its such a pretty light brown with a hint of red.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ay yai yai, at the lower ranks, a lot of the more tricksy lifts look like a kidnapper struggling with a victim in a rolled rug.

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh wow. Wow, wow, wow.

Easily my favourite free dance of the season so far I could watch these kids skate for hours.

ryn7

Rinkside
N/N FD was so lovely to watch. The had some really interesting lifts and elements. Some elements reminded me of V/M 2010 FD (especially the last spin) and others brought to mind Papadakis & Cizeron's FD from last year (not surprising since they're both Mozart.)

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I like them but this lack a certain spark in comparison to their Danse Macabre Free dance last season

Basil

On the Ice
Ah, N/N, what a gentle music, i was afraid to move! Totally awesome choreo, dangerous lifts, really liked it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Me too. Sweet and light. No heavy drama. However, I prefer seemingly simple and elegant lifts than one with obvious and somewhat awkward maneuvering.

:thumbsup:

I enjoyed C/M's Beethoven program better this time than the first time I saw it. I see a lot of improvement there!! :cheer:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I loved Cannuscio/MacManus. Tanith just mentioned it in her commentary again, but it bears repeating how impressive it is that they go directly from their rotational lift to the combination spin. He sets her down and they just keep rotating, except all of a sudden she's on the ice.