2015 Cup of China Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just about got back from my dinner in time for Vanessa and Maxime starting.

They were nice.

It mightn't have been the most spectacular programme ever, but it was nice.

Lubov and Dylan now. Really hope they can climb up the standings (and not just for the benefit of my predictions!)

CaroLiza_fan

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Uggh. It's too bad that they're from Canada since there's so many good teams there.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What's happened the pictures????!!!! :bang:

Oh wait, they're back!

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
So, I really like Dylan and Lubov and though they had tons of nice qualities and potential last year, which makes what's happening to them this year super upsetting for me. Her SBS jump technique seems to have gone out the window and is just bizarre- how she is entering the jumps is kind of in some wild crazy no hope way. She was never really strong on the SBS jumps but this is new. They also seem less connected than they did? and keep making dumb errors. I find this all discouraging.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Dylan is not happy, she has a pasted on smile but looks vaguely shell shocked.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ugh and Eurosport player just froze.

Just in the interests of accuracy, it wasn't the Player. It was the feed that was reaching the Eurosport HQ in Paris that went down.

What do you reckon? Somebody wasn't happy with the results so far and switched something on that interfered with the satellite signal going from Beijing to Paris?

CaroLiza_fan

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Just in the interests of accuracy, it wasn't the Player. It was the feed that was reaching the Eurosport HQ in Paris that went down.

What do you reckon? Somebody wasn't happy with the results so far and switched something on that interfered with the satellite signal going from Beijing to Paris?

CaroLiza_fan

Lol

tulosai

Record Breaker
I find A/R's program to be so enchanting this year! She really plays the part to perfection!