Blue ombre costume with black details

3T - she twofoot, UR?
3Tw
4Li
3LoTh - nice
BoDs
StSq
PCoSp3p

Iffy sbs jumps as usual from her, otherwise nice polished skate - they seem pleased

SP: 35.47+28.59 = 64.06 (PB), 1/2

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just wait until you start hearing Tarasova's trademark HOP and STAVAY and the equally potent DAVAY.
Okay, now you've made me curious, what does that mean? Or will I know immediately when I hear it (like brava!). :biggrin:
The only Russian word I know is ballov or ballav or some such, points, right?

glorybox6

Final Flight
B/D mostly pulled that off but I was SO bored by that. Between them and T/M I don't know which Russian pair is more generally/inoffensively dull this season.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
This is one of my favourite pieces, and I think it suited them very well! :)

Great performance by them! The tech call on the SBS salchows will be a determinant... LOL of course the Russian TV isn't showing it. :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ugh, do Tarasova (?) and whoever else is there commentating ever just shut up? So wish I could access the Eurovision stream right now, but it's not working with hola for me (and I don't even see Israel listed as an option, lol).

I love listening to her, even though I hardly understand anything. She's so passionate that it helps to keep me awake through the more lackluster skaters.

burntBREAD

Medalist
So many injuries in American pairs this year -- is this team the one who had two injuries? (I think I remember a labrum and something else)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
No! It was very pretty and soft and lyrical and lovely and well skated and a step above the previous pairs... and my eyes kept wandering to my online bejeweled game.

The Russian team did pretty good, so they set up their PB.

MIM

Medalist
I like their classical style. jumps and lift wasn't best, but the throw and her holding the free leg long enough for him to catch was so beautiful!
awwww they beat luba and dylan. .... I guess it is fair.