2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Pairs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Golden Spin of Zagreb Pairs

CCC

Rinkside
No sound on paid service now... the 1st performance had sound problems also. No scores posted or commentary for the 2nd pair from Croatia.

CCC

Rinkside
Castelli and Tran. Good performance. No Sound or Commentary until the Playback. Then the sound is slowed with the slo-mo. Rather painful to watch the slo-mo. No scores being posted.

shyne

Final Flight
Castelli and Tran. Good performance. No Sound or Commentary until the Playback. Then the sound is slowed with the slo-mo. Rather painful to watch the slo-mo. No scores being posted.
I'm having the sound issue again, you?

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Does anyone know how to get a refund? The preview was fine for me, but now no sound except the weird slo-mo. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

CCC

Rinkside
Yes. No sound during the performance, but there is some sound during the slo-mo playback. The sound in the slo-mo playback is also in slo-mo. The paid service for pairs so far is really a bust.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am sorry to hear that those of you who paid are having difficulties. Honestly, given the price point, I do not think this is acceptable.

CCC

Rinkside
Now the AGAIN.TV went off-line... No picture... No sound... No scores. They are really having problems with this competition.

CCC

Rinkside
I just sent a msg to AGATIN.TV asking if they will expend my day pass for tomorrow. They have a contact form on AGATIN.TV website.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Somehow I doubt the organizers will even bother to acknowledge the problem or respond. Sorry for those who were brave enough to pay (seemed way too risky for me).

edit:

Golden Spin ‏@GoldenSpin 2m2 minutes ago Republic of Croatia
TARASONA & MOROZOV RUS AMAZING! 73.06 in 1st. #GoldenSpin

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Golden Spin, yet again, is making an argument that they should NOT be a Challenger Event. Sigh.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Seems to be working now ... Holding my breath. I had just sent a message asking for a refund. We'll see if they do anything.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating 4s5 seconds ago
#GoldenSpin Pairs SP update: Tarasova/Morozov 73.06, Astakhova/Rogonov 65.06, Castelli/Tran 62.66; 4 pairs left to skate

shyne

Final Flight
So far

TM: 73.06; AR: 65.06; CT: 62.66
ZE: 60.96; MG: 58.66; BA: 46.62; MM: 41.08; PL: 36.38

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
woof Happy for TM & AR!

& sorry for those who paid for such questionable quality

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Golden Spin, yet again, is making an argument that they should NOT be a Challenger Event. Sigh.

It wouldn't even make a 12yr old travel hockey players schedule in my area. Those all have live streaming including live scoring. All it takes is an iPad on a tripod and a WiFi connection.