Alina Zagitova | Page 1103 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
:clap:
I don't remember anyone else who could say about herself/himself: "I'm 18, and my name will be forever written in the hearts of my fans and also in history textbooks." :)

That's quite a slap in the collective (looking extremely stupid now!) face of all the dimwits that were droning on and on about a "one-time wonder Alina that no one would remember" :biggrin:

Fried

Final Flight
This is definitely not against Alina, but letting an just 18 year old promote anti aging cosmetics is a bad joke. :palmf:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
A fellow fan on fso noted, "just watch Alina's first junior year or Russian Tournament'16 and realize what an amazing path she's travelled to this day! I'm in awe of this girl" :)

p.s. and she's still a schoolgirl :)

Finley

Record Breaker
This is definitely not against Alina, but letting an just 18 year old promote anti aging cosmetics is a bad joke. :palmf:

From a reddit post responding to this exact issue -

Some eastern countries focus on anti-aging while young so that your skin stays young. Western countries focus their advertising on anti-aging on older people who already have wrinkles etc. It's just a difference in perspective.

East Asian skincare is preventive and western skincare tends to be reactive.

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
From a reddit post responding to this exact issue -
Exactly! Starting good skincare habits from an early age is more efective than starting when you're already older.

Besides, this ad campaigns are focused not just on beauty but also embracing uniqueness and personal strenght.

Fried

Final Flight
Exactly! Starting good skincare habits from an early age is more efective than starting when you're already older.

It sounds logical at first. However, if you look at which substances are contained in such cosmetics, the whole thing looks different. Also and especially cosmetics from high-priced manufacturers often contain a whole cocktail of hormonally active (!) Chemicals. In a test by the German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (BUND), 66 percent of Chanel products and 50 percent of Shiseido contained such chemicals. In short. If you really want to do something for your skin at a young age, you should use natural products.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.su...-bund-warnt-vor-chemie-cocktail-1.1729562!amp

But only because of your reasoning. I didn't want to open a new topic here and go off topic. Regardless, the photos are of course very nice. No question at all.

zounger

Medalist
I'll never get tired of saying this: she has such beautiful skin :love:

Yes, I think that's one of the first things you notice by seeing Alina. Cleopatra's dress was highlighting that nicely in my opinion. Even though she was adjusting it some times and didn't feel comfortable :biggrin: .

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Olympic Champion - at 15
Career Super Gold Grand Slam - at 16
Global Ambassador for major international brands - at 17
Mentioned in History textbook - at 18

Alina, what's next? :biggrin: