Alina Zagitova | Page 495 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

EdRoz

Record Breaker
You classic! :rofl: I don't care! :laugh: I want this dog for like 10 years but my parents prohibit it, cause we have already big dog and I have no time with my school and all activities :D :D So I promise myself to buy one when I finish school and move to my own flat. :laugh: But it's true that my cat will be probably equally hight as my dog :scratch2: Irishka seems big :laugh:

I hope, all your dreams come true :pray::agree:

macy

Record Breaker
Her natural hair colour is perfect the way it is. She doesn't need to dye her hair.

i didn't say she NEEDED to...just that if she ever tried another color, red would look good on her. yeesh. :rolleye:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

Thanks, EdRoz, you are the champion of good news and gorgeous photos :luv17:

Alina looks amazing, every time I see a new photo with her I become emotional :luv17: I am so happy that she's having a good time in Japan, she is so appreciated and loved there, it's no wonder she received so many offers to advertise or be the image of big companies from there.

And because Japan always welcomes Alina so warmly, I can not help but think...this is the perfect country where Alina can win her first World Champion title.:biggrin::luv17:

paji15

On the Ice
And because Japan always welcomes Alina so warmly, I can not help but think...this is the perfect country where Alina can win her first World Champion title.:biggrin::luv17:

I think about the same 🙂 Zhenya love Japan too, but it’s not change the things that Alina must feel comfortable here! 💃🏽 Sometime it look like Japanese like her more than Russians, but It’s probably about the mentality, they show feelings differently 🙂

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Ok .. OK :biggrin:

P.S.
(not really :taunt:) :laugh:

On the matter regarding dogs, I can say that small dogs are really cute, but I prefer bigger dogs, too (my dream is too have a Labrador Retriever, a Husky and a Saint-Bernard; yup 3, I guess I'll need a big yard, too :laugh:)

Maine Coon cats are awesome, with their fluffy coats and tails :luv17: A friend has one and she is very friendly, once she gets to know you :biggrin:

Sorry for the :eek:topic:, I am a huge animal lover, when I was little I used to gather all the street-animals in our yard :laugh: That's why I appreciate even more Alina (beside the other millions of reasons), because she loves and respects all the animals, matter that proves once again her kind, humble soul. :luv17:

EdRoz

Record Breaker
On the matter regarding dogs, I can say that small dogs are really cute, but I prefer bigger dogs, too (my dream is too have a Labrador Retriever, a Husky and a Saint-Bernard; yup 3, I guess I'll need a big yard, too :laugh:)

Maine Coon cats are awesome, with their fluffy coats and tails :luv17: A friend has one and she is very friendly, once she gets to know you :biggrin:

Sorry for the :eek:topic:, I am a huge animal lover, when I was little I used to gather all the street-animals in our yard :laugh: That's why I appreciate even more Alina (beside the other millions of reasons), because she loves and respects all the animals, matter that proves once again her kind, humble soul. :luv17:

Did you do that when you saw the dog? :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoTds5nnxQZ/?taken-by=teamzagitova

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

Yes, I clearly see myself in this video :laugh: And I'm the same today, I stop every time a see a cute dog/cat on the street, I feed the street cats which are living near my block of flats and try to find them real homes :biggrin: (people say it's not right, but what can I do? In our country the animal welfare organizations are non-existent, and it breaks my heart seeing them hungry...:sad21:)

What I wanted to add, I somehow understand Alina's feelings, I've always felt I am getting along better with animals than with people :biggrin:

egoshina

On the Ice
Interview with Alina https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=350&v=JmVol8TGTWw

Translation

Thank you for coming. I am very glad that my dog will be an ambassador for such a good company, and that these very good mattresses produced by this company will be available to people and now to animals too.
The mattress was presented to me at the show in Osaka. It has ‘Masuru’ written on it, I was very pleased. The person who presented it produced an impression on me on being very kind to people and animals too. When I brought it home Iriska started using it straight away as Masaru was at dog handler. When Masaru came back home she pushed Iriska off it and Iriska and Iriska gave in as an older one. Now Masaru uses it and even marked the territory :). But it is not a problem as it easy to clean the cover in the washing machine and the mattress itself in the bathtub.

Masaru weighs 22 kg now but it was some time ago.
(After being presented with a mattress for Iriska) I think this will end the fighting, and Iriska will be now happy to sleep on it too.

I’ve grown 7 cm. It was difficult to adjust to at first but my coaches helped me and with training I overcame this. I got used to it. Everyone grows and I am not an exception.

First of all, Masaru is my friend. As I am quite busy training and I moved cities, I don’t have many friends. And I didn’t have someone to talk to, to cuddle, as my parents also live in different city. So I was lacking interactions, feeling of being loved. So I always wanted a big dog, so that I could cuddle, hug, go for long walks, talk to it.

Masaru and Iriska help my mood when I am not in a good mood. They feel when I am in a bad mood and cheer me up.

paji15

On the Ice
Thank you so much Egoshina! :)

I little bit understand what she said in the part about mattress, it was quite similar to my language, funny story about Iriska and Masaru :laugh: Iriska is older, Iriska is wise :)

egoshina

On the Ice
In a way, the mishap with Alina's travel documents turned out to be a blessing. The atmosphere in Nebelhorn was exceptional and it gave Alina a very good start to the season. And now she is in Japan where she's showered with love (and presents :). I hope these two competitions will give her a confidence boost and the power to slay this season.