2016 Autumn Classic Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Free Dance

wishonastar

On the Ice
FINALLY!! Got connection after pounding my computer and cursing a bit! Got to see the last minute of MJ and Romain...hope it went well. At least I won't miss VM!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really like these two. They skate with a lot of emotion and connection and maturity, especially for their age, and their lifts are really something special. I'm looking forward to their development!

Marriage helps with that. :biggrin:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gorgeous connection with each other, for the French. Romain expresses it beautifully, with movement as well as eyes. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I really like these two. They skate with a lot of emotion and connection and maturity, especially for their age, and their lifts are really something special. I'm looking forward to their development!
What was their score? Missed it.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
More intense romantic vibes from the Canadian couple. Lovely skate from Soucisse/ Firus. I also like that they kept it as part of the presentation after the skate ended.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was cliche but I actually kind of liked it... another team with some really cool lifts, though they need to work to make them a bit smoother.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What I remember about ice dance in the last couple of quads were all the ugly and awkard lifts. Like, only a few of the top teams ever managed to make them look good. But now even the low and mid tier teams are coming up with these innovative lifts that actually look elegant and smooth

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I didn't see much of it, but I liked what I saw of T/T. They showed conviction.