2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies FS

LeCygne

Final Flight
Yuna Shiraiwa is so wonderful. I feel bad that she kind of got left behind in all the Marin Honda and Rika Kihira hype towards the end of last season and this season (especially since they all skate together) but hope she keeps skating well and killing it! Just goes to show the depth of the Japanese ladies :shocked:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yuna Shiraiwa is so wonderful. I feel bad that she kind of got left behind in all the Marin Honda and Rika Kihira hype towards the end of last season and this season (especially since they all skate together) but hope she keeps skating well and killing it! Just goes to show the depth of the Japanese ladies :shocked:

Compared to Rika and Marin, she skates too small for my taste...not my cup of tea

Shayuki

Record Breaker
The music's a bit disconnected from the actual skating...

I think that she half-assed most of her interpretation, so to say. It's like she wasn't really into it and just going through the motions... At least that was the feeling I got.

Perhaps the splat on the first combo caused that.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yuna A :love: i love the speed on her spins :luv17: shame about pop and a fall

Bumdid

Record Breaker
#WooHoo for double dose of Les Miz and R&J back to back. Just like a true skating competition would.

kalee

On the Ice
Yuan A's score is an SB in fact a PB for her right? Think they missed calling that out.

dhjh811

On the Ice
Gubanova's music is actually a carbon copy of soyoun park's from the 2014-2015 season...

Sackie

Medalist
Where are all these young RUS ladies coming from. They pop into these events out of nowhere and they end up winning! :)

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Anastasia's jump technique always takes me out of the program a bit. Kinda reminds of me of Kovtun's.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Good job!! I'm concerned about how she muscles into her jumps though...