2017 Europeans Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Short Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was great too, though I wasn't a fan of the music choices. Good potential!

I really like the color of Sara's dress but not, unfortunately, the style.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
YAAAAAAASSS! With every performance better and better. What a presentation, and improved fluiditiy :D

auser

Record Breaker
I liked the energy of that first team. This is hard. I think I am going to have to sneak over to see what is happening with the Federer/Warwrinka AO tennis match cuz i was sucked in when SD started, but I love SD :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good, but I still miss Sara with Adria.

You don't get the same chemistry off these two.

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
I can't even with this dress- it looks like she has a mustache over her breasts.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I can't even with this dress- it looks like she has a mustache over her breasts.

Nah. It looks like she is wearing a black bra on top of her dress. But, because it is strapless, it has slipped down to her belly. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
Well done! That was great (apart from the oops-moment in the middle of the stsq) :clap:

tulosai

Record Breaker
A little rough around the edges but that was pleasant! It's nice to see these teams from GBR who aren't Coomes/Buckland- they actually have a program with some good potential!

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Thank you for the link. I wonder why. I didn't see anything too controversial just scanning over the posts in your link, but maybe they removed the controversial post:scratch2:

I'm sure they removed them, the last post you can see is from 21 January (I am sure his/her last activity was not on that day though :scratch2:)
Wonder what happenned. :( I hope he/she will come back.

Good luck to Hanna Jakucs & Daniel Illés, I try to watch their routine live.:hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaah!!!! The sportbox page refreshed itself just after Fear / Gibson started!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

And because it then showed an ad, I missed the first half of the routine! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What I did manage to see see looked really good!

Them being 7[SUP]th[/SUP] on the entry list when it is ordered by absolute PB is starting to look like it makes sense, rather than just being National Inflation.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I hope they did enough to qualify (same goes for Tweedale/Buckland)...

Lota

Record Breaker
Nooooo, I mixed up the time and now I'm half an hour late, and I have to leave soon too~ :sad21: