2017 Europeans Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Free Dance

Lota

Record Breaker
I don't know if it's just me, but the sound keeps disappearing and coming back in the Russian stream.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
I like Lucie and Lucas they are looking good together. Nice matching lines, but today they were a bit off. On the ice togheter but not togheter like a duo

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was nice! Good thing Lucas Csolley found a partner so soon :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm a little annoyed that CBC seems to be showing none of the Europeans on TV or the web. Lets hope they do better for 4 CC.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ah yes.. this is the one of 5 Josh Groban songs in the competition. Nobody got a double Groban penalty from me. If you skate to two Groban songs in the same program you only get one Groban point.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well... I have to admit that when the song started I thought, "Oh no, not AGAIN," but they really made that a pleasure to watch. Team Britain is having a great weekend!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
You crack me up :cool:

I did the whole competition this A.M while waiting for the feeds. Did you know there were 3 Man from U.N.C.L.E.s?

I was fairly neutral on Josh until I started watching a lot more skating because of streaming.

Lota

Record Breaker
"You Raise Me Up" has been so overused everywhere where it can be used, that everytime I hear it makes me just... :palmf: :hpull: :dbana:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The Spanish team is skating to a piece of music I've never heard of before called "Two men in Love". Does anyone know it?