2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Working it out will take some time. Not sure whether worth the effort considering it's just WTT and I have other tasks to do anyway. I've heard about Hola but I don't know ''know what's what''. Touch VPN is like asking me for naming from top of my head Romanian primaballerinas from XIX century [emoji3]
Haha, do you use Google Chrome? It's very easy to get Touch VPN. You just have to Google it and download it and then it will appear in the top bar of your browser. I can help you if you want.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I was really disappointed when Julieanne and Charlie pulled out. If anyone needs a good end to the season it was them. :-( I'm starting to be afraid that one of my favourite Canadian teams is injury plagued.

they are so much younger than everyone else too (except P/J) they were so lowballed at worlds. to me, they did redeem themselves at worlds but were not credited for it.. the fed still chose them for WTT but i am not sure why they pulled out? Is it Julianne's ankle again????

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
they are so much younger than everyone else too (except P/J) they were so lowballed at worlds. to me, they did redeem themselves at worlds but were not credited for it.. the fed still chose them for WTT but i am not sure why they pulled out? Is it Julianne's ankle again????

Concussion issues still? I don't know. Does anyone know?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*dancing around to Shake your grove thing...*

I so belong at a Japanese competition. I love mascots and dancey music.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
guy with the pink mask knows how to enjoy himself :laugh: he was wearing different mask during pairs too :rofl:

asiacheetah

On the Ice
Rinkside report: near collision between team Japan and France. No one else seemed to notice though.