Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Audi Cup of China
Nov 03 - Nov 05, 2017
Beijing, China
3 November 2017 19:05 UTC +8

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1​
1He ZHANG
CHN
2Alexander MAJOROV
SWE
3Kevin REYNOLDS
CAN
4Han YAN
CHN
5Grant HOCHSTEIN
USA
6Vincent ZHOU
USA
Warm-Up Group 2
7Keiji TANAKA
JPN
8Alexander PETROV
RUS
9Max AARON
USA
10Boyang JIN
CHN
11Mikhail KOLYADA
RUS
12Javier FERNANDEZ
ESP

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Kevin REYNOLDS
SP: Whiplash soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz, Hank Levy; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: The Armed Man (A Mass for Peace) by Karl Jenkins; choreo by Mark Pillay
CAN
2Boyang JIN
SP: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun; choreo by Lori Nichol
LP: Star Wars soundtrack by John Williams, and The Planets: Mars by Gustav Holst; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Han YAN
SP: "A Thousand Years" (by Christina Perri) covered by Boyce Avenue; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "I'll Take Care Of You" performed by Beth Hart, Joe Bonamassa (2016-17 SP); choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
4He ZHANG
SP: "They Can't Take That Away From Me," by Fred Astaire, "Puttin' On the Ritz" by Robbie Williams
FS: "Scheherazade" by Rimsky-Korsakov
CHN
5Keiji TANAKA
SP: Memories by Gary Moore; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Federico Fellini Movies Soundtrack Medley by Nino Rota (last season's program); choreo by Massimo Scali
JPN
6Mikhail KOLYADA
SP: Piano Concerto no. 23, Adagio movement, by Mozart, Tango; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
FS: Steamroller Blues by Elvis Presley, Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley, Rip It Up by Elvis Presley; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
RUS
7Alexander PETROV
SP2: Sabre Dance by Aram Khatchaturian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Chicago by Frank Sinatra, I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra (last year's); choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, Misha Ge
RUS
8Javier FERNANDEZ
SP: Modern Times (Charlie Chaplin soundtrack) (revamped from 2012-13 FS): Smile, Main Title theme from Modern Times; choreo by Antonio Najarro (SP)
FS: Man of La Mancha soundtrack: Overture, Man of La Mancha, Dulcinea, The Impossible Dream; choreo by David Wilson (FS)
ESP
9Alexander MAJOROV
SP: " Bang Bang" by Asaf Avidan; choreo. by Irina Majorova, Marica Sandström Lindh
FS: "Man With the Golden Arm" (soundtrack) by Elmer Bernstein, "From Russia With Love" (James Bond soundtrack) by Elmer Bernstein, "Peter Gunn Theme" by Blues Brothers; choreo. by Irina Majorova, Marica Sandström Lindh
SWE
10Max AARON
SP: "Bring Him Home" and "One Day More" from Les Miserables soundtrack by Claude-Michel Schonberg; choreo by Katherine Hill
FS: Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber, incl. "Music of the Night" (male vocalist); choreo by Katherine Hill
USA
11Grant HOCHSTEIN
SP: Your Song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Peter Oppergard
FS: Music of The Night from Phantom of the Opera; choreo by Peter Oppegard
USA
12Vincent ZHOU
SP: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, choreo by Jeff Buttle, Drew Meekins
FS2 (current): Selections from Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Jeff Buttle, Drew Meekins
USA

Last edited:

da96103

Record Breaker
Times flies so fast and we are already at the 3rd GP. And in less than 4 months, Olympics 2018 beckons.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I am looking forward to seeing the battle between Boyang, Vincent, and Javier! Also: is Grant really using TWO warhorses??

da96103

Record Breaker
I am looking forward to seeing the battle between Boyang, Vincent, and Javier! Also: is Grant really using TWO warhorses??

If Vincent can get at least bronze here, he would be fighting with Brown for the 6th spot in GPF (if vacated by Patrick).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Max Max Max Max MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Yes, Grant is, and he said in his blog, I know you’re rolling your eyes at my music but don’t judge until you see it. I love how self-aware he is.:agree:

And he didn’t do too badly with Les Miz at 2016 Worlds;)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Wow, what a great lineup of skaters. This is going to be a quad fest. Good luck to all.....................

WestVirginia130

Rinkside
I support my son, Jin Boyang, in his decision to continue to skate to at least one certifiably geeky soundtrack per season

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I support my son, Jin Boyang, in his decision to continue to skate to at least one certifiably geeky soundtrack per season

Welcome, and I'm sure Boyang appreciates your support. :laugh:

And do you actually hail from the Mountain State?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
This will be a brutal competition!!! Several strong contenders with only three places on the podium: Fernandez, Jin, Aaron, Kolyada and Zhou.

da96103

Record Breaker
I am hoping that Grant and Max will skate the SP to position themselves for a back-to-back POTO in the FS. (A collective groan throughout the world from GS members is heard)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^ :rofl: Yes. Throughout the Known World. :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am hoping that Grant and Max will skate the SP to position themselves for a back-to-back POTO in the FS. (A collective groan throughout the world from GS members is heard)

^^^ :rofl: Yes. Throughout the Known World. :)

Grant's going to have to skate out of his skin then, because I'm hoping for Max to go clean and drag the judges kicking and screaming over 90.