More SC modeling pics | Page 2 | Golden Skate

More SC modeling pics

IDLERACER

Medalist
Take a good look at the first 14 pictures. In every one of them, she would look great if she were holding a rose in her teeth. My personal favorite is THIS one. I don't know how he did it, but the not only did the photographer give her some cleavage, he actually managed to make her look downright buxom!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IDLERACER said:
I don't know how he did it, but the not only did the photographer give her some cleavage, he actually managed to make her look downright buxom!

Idle, balloons!!! :laugh: :laugh:

All kidding aside, she is just beautiful!!

Dee

Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
Let's hope this ends the trolls/twits who gossip about her being anorexic;like Oksana Baiul,she has matured/blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

This one is my favorite.

Seriously, why aren't designers falling all over themselves trying to sign her up for a modeling contract?

Mathman

gezando

Final Flight
bronxgirl said:
MM,
the fashion world believes women come in one height and size.

Well Red Dog's thread title is more SC modeling pictutres, so I assume that this is a modeling shoot, no?

S

SkateFan4Life

bronxgirl said:
MM,
the fashion world believes women come in one height and size.

I think you hit the nail on the head. If Sasha was, say 5' 10" with her gorgeous looks, she would be on the cover of absolutely every fashion magazine out there. As it is, because she is so tiny, she isn't considered "model material".
Really, do those magazine bigwigs think that every woman is 5' 10" or that that height is somehow the "ideal" height? Give us a break. :rolleye: There are many lovely body types, and Sasha certainly has one of them!

gezando

Final Flight
bronxgirl said:
Not in the sense of Vogue or Elle or the other "high fashion" magazines

I don't read Vogue or Elle I know nothing about modeling photo shoots, just thought since Red Dog one of Sasha's biggest fan here at GS started the thread about modeling, I thought those are modeling shots.

peachstatesk8er

On the Ice
Didn't she sign with one of the modeling agencies? If so, she probably does the pics just to keep some current stuff in her portfolio.

I think the new shots are gorgeous.

R.D.

Record Breaker
gezando said:
I don't read Vogue or Elle I know nothing about modeling photo shoots, just thought since Red Dog one of Sasha's biggest fan here at GS started the thread about modeling, I thought those are modeling shots.

Oh please :rolleye:

Maybe I should put a disclaimer in bold at the bottom of each of my posts:

I'M NOT A FAN OF SASHA!!!

I post about anything that I think people here might find interesting. I can't even call myself a big skating fan, let alone a Cohen fan. In fact, maybe I should just stop posting altogether...:mad: :mad:

This is annoying, frustrating, and old.

Sorry to others about this mini-rant.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh yeah, and I called the thread "modeling pics" 'cause they look like modeling pics to me...don't they??

Miriam Boo

Rinkside
Sasha really is a lovely young woman...with that photo of her stretching her foot so far over her head, it makes me wonder why she doesn't incorporate the Biehlman spin into her programs more often.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I just noticed that she also added a few more photos elsewhere on her website. Click HERE to see Paul Wylie and Scott Hamilton happily posing with one of the few women on the planet (along with Kristie & Tara) who is shorter than they are.

Something else I just noticed...Now you'll all have a better idea of what I'm describing whenever I talk about watching people from the observation balcony at the Healthsouth Training Center...I'm not positive, but it looks like that's where THIS picture was taken. That little table you see behind them might've even been the one that Vikka and her mother were sitting at. Who is the tall guy on the left, anyway? He's another one I see there alot, but I don't know his name.

diver chick

On the Ice
Designers don't see models as women - they see them as clothes horses on which to display their clothes. Sasha is not tall enough nor, in my opinion, striking enough to be a fashion model. An actress possibly, if she have any acting talent - I don't know having never seen her act.

However with those eyes and that smile she would be ten times better for Rimmel make-up than Kate Moss. :)

kasia16

On the Ice
diver chick said:
However with those eyes and that smile she would be ten times better for Rimmel make-up than Kate Moss. :)

I absolutely agree :)

BTW on these photos Sasha looks stunning, fresh and healthy . Much better than on those from the previous photoshoot.

My favourite is here

Last edited: