United-States
I found this on the CN8 Website. This is the Comcast Channel here in CT, in
10/24/2004
9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Figure Skating: An Evening with Champions

10/31/2004
9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Figure Skating: Expressions on Ice

CN8 covered regionals or sectionals, I forget which, last year, and did a good job, considering.

The Evening with Champions is I believe the usual Jimmy fund Boston Show that PBS used to broadcast. I am not sure what Figure Skating Expressions on Ice is--perhaps the Simsbury, CT, show?

Anyway, for those who want to set their VCR, and have comcast, these are the times.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I wish I could get this telecast. I miss seeing the show on PBS. A partial list of the cast: Tim Goebel, Johnny Weir, Jennifer Kirk & will be hosted by Paul Wylie.

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
The Expressions on Ice show will also feature Johnny Weir, as well as Alexei Yagudin, Shizuka Arakawa, Brian Joubert, Andrei Griazev, Orsher&Lucash, ice dancers C&S, among others.

Both sound like good shows for anyone who can catch those.

treeskater

Rinkside
Thanks so much for the heads up on these broadcasts. I sure hope the Simsbury show has a better quality of recording than the past 2 years - it has deteriated considerably. I am referring to the actual visual, not the performers.

I had hoped to go to the Simsbury show, but I broke my kneecap and am in a knee immobilizer that makes sitting on those bleachers impossible for that length of time.