2018 Skate Canada: GP Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada: GP Predictions Game Round 2

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Thanks to you and everyone else doing the scoring :clap:

I'm adding that also because i'm only a newly user of the game. Every compliments goes to the scorers and the winners :thank:

Weathergal

Medalist
It seem good now.

Congratulations to StephenGfan, gold with the huge score of 250 :eeking:, then Nirti, silver with 235 :eek: and SubRosa, zebobes and gonewiththewind25 bronze with 225 :thumbsup:

After two GPs the first overall is Chris Cooper with 440, then SubRosa with 435, voolfee 430, Nirti 425 and some users at 415 ( me, lavenderblossom, NoNameFace, Amelia, and alinaharry ).

Sweetice, thank you for all the scoring info -- and congratulations to all the winners and high scorers!

Ice Diva

On the Ice
Men’s Results

GOLD with 70 points: GINO, Ice Diva, StephenGfan

SILVER with 65 points: MrECartman, Nathan13, snowflake

BRONZE with 60 points: BillNeal, Chris Cooper, Daniel1998, FS101, gonewiththewind25, Hyena, itofan, lavenderblossom, lichi, Marius, s_parks, ssffww, TheBallerina, xibsuarz

Congratulations to all the medalists! :agree:

Although we didn’t have any perfect scores of 75, there were quite a few people who correctly predicted the podium. Most players had Shoma Uno correct in first place. One of the most common errors was having Keegan Messing and Junhwan Cha switched. Kazuki Tomono not coming near the podium hurt quite a few guesses; Roman Sadowsky scoring near the bottom also affected many picks. Quite a few people had Jason Brown in fourth instead of sixth place. Alexander Samarin, though, was correctly guessed in fourth place by quite a few players.

197 players in Men’s this week. :eeking: So great to see many returning players plus lots of new ones! :hap10:

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

Some kind of fluke obviously. Don't think I've ever had a gold or silver in men's - but I'll take it :yahoo:

LadyB

Record Breaker
My first gold!!!! I thank Piper & Paul for that! :yes2:

If I hadn't been too late for Pairs, I would've had a silver as well. :palmf:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just letting you know that the tables in the Hall Of Fame post for Skate Canada have been updated, and can be viewed here:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2207475&viewfull=1#post2207475

Also, since we had 14 new players for Skate Canada, the scoresheet needed re-sorted so that everybody is listed alphabetically again. I've just finished doing that. So, if you are not on the podium and want to check your scores so far, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...HyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit#gid=695932060

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan