2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
#SBSman mentions the abundance of R+J music.

Whoot! Quad toe- the toe.

And another quad toe!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Simon and Chris talking about Morisi being the only skater from Eteri's camp in the Men's competition here.

Mmmm. I remember reading a discussion on this forum only a few hours ago about Eteri having no success with male skaters. And then I gave off hell that she had lots of success with Voronov!

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...Never-Happen&p=2371589&viewfull=1#post2371589

Well, here is another example! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Russian men providing nice free skates?! What is this witchcraft?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i think lazukin is wearing the best romeo costume this season. anyway good job :clapper:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
15 Andrei LAZUKIN (RUS)

Music: Romeo and Juliet Ouverture by Petr Tchaikovski

Black/white costume

4T+3T
4T
3A - foot down
FCSp4
3F
StSq3
3F+2T+2Lo
3Lz+2A+SEQ
3Lo
ChSq
CSSp4
FCCoSp4

The Russians are have a good day

FS: 86.13+78.56 = 164.69 (SB), 248.74 (SB), 2/15

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
As a supposed replacement for a no.3 Russian, I must say Andrei Lazukin did great! Seriously, a little bit sorry, that Russian Men are down to 2 spots next season again.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww he didn't skate to the good bit of music.

But! Is that Lazukin? Or LazuKING?!! ;)

Mishin hug!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Spasiba Andrei for proving me right when at the Cup of Russia Final I said that you could go to Worlds... But you still need a clean 3A go have a 3A date night with Liza T

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Pretty good technical performance from Lazukin on the jumps side, just some slow spins and footwork. There wasn't much choreography within the first three jumping passes and the change of musical tone wasn't really addressed in the step sequence where it happened. I hoped to get more ballet flavoring through the piece, but at least artistically he performed better than Morisi.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Simon and Chris talking about Morisi being the only skater from Eteri's camp in the Men's competition here.

Mmmm. I remember reading a discussion on this forum only a few hours ago about Eteri having no success with male skaters. And then I gave off hell that she had lots of success with Voronov!

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...Never-Happen&p=2371589&viewfull=1#post2371589

Well, here is another example! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

she had ptikeev too, but i don't remember if he was successful as a senior before his injuries