2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
9 Viktoria Sinitsina/ Nikita Katsalapov

Music: Io Ci Saro performed by Andrea Bocelli feat. Lang Lang

Blue satin dress, sparkly waist / black sweater, pants

She wonky on 1st set of twizzles, he botches 2nd set (stepout, short on rotation)
Big mistakes on twizzles, but the other elements were good.
Will their lead be enough to cinch them the gold?

FD: 46.43+55.44 = 101.87, 175.83, 2/9

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Pity for the mistakes because this program has EVERYTHING. Lines, speed, musicality: they really have it all to be on Worlds podium in a couple of seasons

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Worst performance of the season from Sinitsina/Katsalapov. A lot of small mistakes, not to mention the big ones.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Still holding out hope for a B/S-S/K-I/Z podium :cheer:

ESPN commentator is not thrilled with the program- calls it "monotone."

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Not their best performance. Eh. They'll podium for sure though. Hopefully they do well in Euro and Worlds.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
They can't possibly win with this mess of twizzels, can they?

They shouldn't. But they can. Because judges can do anything, absolutely anything they want (we saw it for example at GPF). I must say, yes I'm not the biggest fan of this couple (I am cheering for I/Z) , but this season they really improved. They had pretty strong GP season. But they shouldn't win with this mistake. But maybe they will.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Happy dayssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!!! :yes2: Katia!!!! Dima!!!!

Snow63

Record Breaker
They shouldn't. But they can. Because judges can do anything, absolutely anything they want (we saw it for example at GPF). I must say, yes I'm not the biggest fan of this couple (I am cheering for I/Z) , but this season they really improved. They had pretty strong GP season. But they shouldn't win with this mistake. But maybe they will.

101.87. Theyre second.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Like I said more than once: CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: