2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Oh nooo...I guess it is fair like that, but why I/Z made that mistake in their SD? Why? Now their Europeans spot is not sure at all, I won't see them skate live and for more I was actually looking forward that both I/Z and S/K will be at the podium. I know it is not nice from me, but I really wanted to see that :(

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Happy for B/S

Btw aww nooo Dima still has a hurting knee:sad21:

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
I thought it was about 99% certain the medalists will go to Euros?

The third spot can be given to anyone, which is how Kovtun went to Euros in 2013. The reasoning being he had more potential than Menshov. In this case, the standings are fair and I'd go with the couple who skated clean.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Congrats to the medalists!

So Bobrova/Soloviev is back as Russia’s number one dance pair? I know they were some years back… and then there were injuries or just bad skating or what? Not following dance closely enough.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
My favourite team just won Nationals. Congrats to dear me :laugh: And congrats to Bobrova/Soloviev, of course!

Lota

Record Breaker
Aw, Dima said he was in pain (his knee) and told noone (especially Katia) and are both very tired at this point (lots of competitions), but very happy.

Congrats to all the medalists! :cheer:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Yeah, I have questions about the PCS in this event :sarcasm: but that's nearly always true for ice dance and for Nationals. Congrats to the medalists, especially B/S for their comeback and S/K for their HUGE improvement this season!