2016 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also Cup of China curse broken for the Shibs! :cheer:

Next season, Yuzu wins Skate Canada. Deal?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's a pretty exciting program but I find some of the lift positions ackward. But other than that I think it was very good.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am really trying to enjoy S/B, but they make it so hard! Alexandra has the most amazing figure for ice dance with gorgeous long limbs and yet she sometimes looks like Bambi on skates.
Stumbles and all, I much preferred Vika and Nikita.

MIM

Medalist
After watching w/p and shibs, s/b looks too clunky...it was not as magical as the sd

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Stepanova twizzles were almost done in one place. She needs to work on that.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Alexandra and Ivan really captured the nuance and energy of the music. I love the program! (and finally some music that is more energetic...)

MIM

Medalist
I am really trying to enjoy S/B, but they make it so hard! Alexandra has the most amazing figure for ice dance with gorgeous long limbs and yet she sometimes looks like Bambi on skates.
Stumbles and all, I much preferred Vika and Nikita.

But vilka looks like a Bambi, too.;)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Lots of intricacy in the elements for S/B and I liked the intensity throughout the program. Bukin sometimes has a loose free leg that doesn't have a great line sometimes they both hunch down in a way that's awkward and sometimes labored. But definitely worthy of a medal here.

Last edited:

w_darling

On the Ice
Just managed to catch 3/4ths of Shibutanis and Stepanova/Bukin... I'm happy for S/B (that was an adorable reaction from her) but there's always something a little bit... ungainly about them to me, which seems even more obvious right after the Shibs ;;;;;

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Fifth place for Natalia & Maks :hap57: :party2: I knew they were lucky to be chosen for CoC! :yahoo: