2016 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Fun but it seemed rough in places. Good job team Poland. See you at Europeans.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
It always bothered me that Baby had token 1980s hair, even though the movie was supposed to take place in the early 1960s.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was hoping for breaking 90 points, but from TES I doubt it.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Team Poland

Skating to Dirty Dancing. She looks exactly like Jennifer Grey. Pink and black were the colors of their SD costumes, too. Nice of them to keep a unified theme.

Did he break his fingers since the SD? They're not holding him back. Love the stationary circular lift. A little slow on the dance spin, but a unique position. This is a really great program! :rock:

I thought he was staying in character, i.e. when Johnny breaks the car window ;)

MIM

Medalist
Ahhh the last lift...There are some rough moments especially on the hard elements probably due to the injury.
Beteeen the two,my eyes were drawn to Maksym.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Team Poland

Skating to Dirty Dancing. She looks exactly like Jennifer Grey. Pink and black were the colors of their SD costumes, too. Nice of them to keep a unified theme.

Did he break his fingers since the SD? They're not holding him back. Love the stationary circular lift. A little slow on the dance spin, but a unique position. This is a really great program! :rock:

He didn't break them, They were sliced open in practice. It's rather amazing he could skate at all. And I think that's probably why it was a bit more ragged than it was the last time out. I like the program; it's fun. By Euros his fingers should be healed and the performance should be crisper.

auser

Record Breaker
Loved the adorable little girl in the audience rocking out while holding the flags :).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh, they did break 90 points! And 150 overall, nice! :hap10:

auser

Record Breaker
He didn't break them, They were sliced open in practice. It's rather amazing he could skate at all. And I think that's probably why it was a bit more ragged than it was the last time out. I like the program; it's fun. By Euros his fingers should be healed and the performance should be crisper.

Ouch.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I feel like Victoria's dress was purchased at Victoria's Secret? Silky lingerie is not really a good look on the ice.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
SinKat

To be honest I have nothing to say. I'm really just doing this so people reading through the thread later will be able to keep track of who we're all talking about.

A decent traditional ice tango? I looked like Vika might have stumbled? Another stumble. Now I want to go watch Piper and Paul's tango in a blue dress again.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This is a crazy good looking team. I actually liked that quite a bit. She stumbled though. Twizzles were?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
A little bit sloppy in places for S/K. Didn't get as much fiery tension that I would like from a tango, but they have a lot of complexity and closeness in some of the holds. Still, I prefer Gilles/Poirier's argentine tango more this season.