2016 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
PB score by 1 point! Clean skates across both programs could have them winning in Boston.

QuadThrow

Medalist
Their technical content is the best in the world. The 4STh was the best ever. They have definitly the potential to win worlds. And I love the risk they take.

But this program left me a little bit cold. Even Savchenko/Massot´s program have got more athmosphere.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
not too in love with the program

I feel like it needs some more drama to really fit the music especially at the second half
You know actually learning about her trauma brings a lot of drama for this program for me. The final seconds are a great finish to the skate, very powerful to me.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
PB score by 1 point! Clean skates across both programs could have them winning in Boston.

only if Volosozhar/Trankov and Stolbova/Klimov will make mistakes (if they'll show), even going clean they won't have such PCS like Russians...

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, a PB with that skate?! :cheer: Can't wait to see how high it can score if performed clean!! I love S/H so much, I'm glad they've been able to come back after their injury/injuries. I wish them nothing but a healthy future :cheer:

Baxel

Rinkside
There's something about seeing 'New SB' and above that seeing a 1.0 deduction that doesn't sit comfortably.

lyndichee

Medalist
From the interview, it seems like Sui is really competitive. She is really pleased with the upped difficulty (outside of the translation).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. Now that's a surprise.

I thought Sui / Han would just scrape the overall win, but I didn't think they would win the FS.

Loved how the two couples were carrying on while waiting for the results.

And loved how Wenjing instantly took the microphone during the interview. And she was itching to answer the second question too.

Matmuh is right - she is The Boss!

CaroLiza_fan

QuadThrow

Medalist
They even lost around 8 points technically. TES could be 80.

Maybe they should cancel the Quadtwist. Today is has only be level1.

lyndichee

Medalist
The translator was really good this time, she didn't miss a thing.

Sui really does she like the boss. At Skate America she was saying before when she was younger Han took a more active leadership role but now it's more even. Judging from her eagerness, she's taking over haha.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
So this music that they keep playing during replays, what is it? And is it used in maybe a car commercial? Sounds so familiar.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States

I thought Sui / Han would just scrape the overall win, but I didn't think they would win the FS.

Loved how the two couples were carrying on while waiting for the results.

And loved how Wenjing instantly took the microphone during the interview. And she was itching to answer the second question too.

CaroLiza_fan

Haha it made me wonder whether she was dissatisfied with Han Cong's answer about the food :laugh: looked like she wanted a say in the answer as well!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

S\H got about 6 points higher in Components than S\K,

I think that's part that their quality is better, Part that they were leaders after the short by like 10 points

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Boston will be a race to the finish between 4 teams it seems

Tania & Max, Ksenia & Fedor, Sui & Han and who else for you? D&R or Savchenko & Massot?

I think all five are in the mix.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, they actually went for it and got 2.29 GOE!! :luv17::love: (and i thought there was hand down at throw flip but got +GOE on that :confused:) but lost many levels on other elements :palmf: now go rest and come back stronger and win worlds :luv17: btw i love her make up too :luv17: