2016 JGP Mordovia Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Pairs FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
At least we're not paying for this stream...(not referencing any service in particular)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Canadians best so far (live results page says so). I think I'll wait for videos. There will be ice resurfacing now anyway.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I think the stream is fixed. Hopefully.

okay, not really...

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I think somebody has put 50p in the meter now.

Where's Sugarpova? Scorpions are on!

Hope Borisova is feeling better today. (Well, as better as you can with meningitis!)

CaroLiza_fan

oleada

Record Breaker
Given Ekaterina's recent illness, I'm impressed she's here at all. Meningitis is no joke. Their lifts were really the best so far. I think they did enough to hold their lead.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The twist was scary. He almost didn't catch her.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Given Ekaterina's recent illness, I'm impressed she's here at all. Meningitis is no joke. Their lifts were really the best so far. I think they did enough to hold their lead.

Yeah, no kidding. No wonder they look exhausted.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Yeah, I think they held their lead. Gao/Xie don't exactly inspire confidence in the sbs jumps either(plus that program/music...:slink:)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

They did hold the lead.

I know. Given how contageous a disease it is, I'm amazed she was allowed to compete. But, although she still doesn't look at all healthy, she must be over the contageous phase.

I would like to think that the Federation wouldn't let her skate if she wasn't.

CaroLiza_fan

s_parks

Record Breaker
This music istg... the csa should really shell out some more for the juniors, they owe their pairs big time.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This music is so bizarre that I'm actually enjoying it :yahoo:

I'm not sure if the sound and stream match or if the choreography is giving the music a run for its money in goofiness.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw, I actually really liked it. It was cheerful, and they looked like they enjoyed it too.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This music istg... the csa should really shell out some more for the juniors, they owe their pairs big time.

Well, in this case anyway, the CSA are probably thinking "Why bother? Xie Zhong will probably have a different partner next year anyway, so there is no need to invest in them..."

I hope this isn't the case, though. Because, from what I've seen this week, Gao Yu Meng is a good partner for him.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Hope they don't split up Gao/Xie. They're pretty young and Sui proves that yes, you can improve on your jumps.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Chinese lost to Canadians too :shocked: I blame the music.