2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Pairs SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
ancientpeas... my doggie died this week... i was just a proxy daddy so it wasn't mine but i walked it every night for 6 years so... yeah...

Oh. I'm dreadfully sorry. :-( They just grab our hearts and hold on, huh? Nothing will ever love you as unconditionally as a dog.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Who am I rooting for? I don't know since none of my favourites are here tonight.

SBs for everyone!

Same here, not sure why I'm here (waiting for ladies, I guess)... I suppose I'll root for Kayne/O'Shea since they are American -- go team!!!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Don't think so... D/R's TES is close to 40. They are also a relatively new team, so PCS should be lower; however, if they skate clean they should be close though.

GO P/J!!!!!! :yahoo:

(Please give us more head patting)

Yeah their PCS will probably be too conservative to pass D/R but Y/Z did go up after doing well at SC so I hope for the same for Peng/Jin. Their SP is so charming

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Peng/Jin :cheer: I see lots of potential for them

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Also Miss Sarah they tell you on the CBC site when it's being shown in EDT.

it still not doing the job for sarah :) :drama:

Be sure to check out the time zone conversions on the original post of each competition thread..the math is done for you!

Yep, regardless of the bountiful information available to explain and convert time zones, I am still a steaming hot mess. Trainwreck Sarah rides again!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Every time the announcer says: "Cheng Peng", it seriously sounds like he's saying "Sean Penn".

:laugh2:

My god and I haven't started drinking yet. :rofl:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Cheng Peng/Yang Jin, CHN

Music: My Drags

Costumes: blue and black with geometric white designs

Elements:
3T-lovely
3LoTh
3Tw
BODS
StSq
SBS spins-wobbly camel from him at first
Lift-nice positions, smooth

This is just such a fun program! I really like this new pairing.

Kirei

On the Ice
This program is so awesome. I never get tired of watching it. And Peng is landing her jumps!!