2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance SD | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Ice Dance SD

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
LOL, Charlie sounded shocked when they didn't totally fcuk up the twizzles.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It's actually a horse race, folks! Shibs won on TES, Chock and Bates on PCS.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Is this happening? The judges have made it not virtually impossible for the Shibs to be able to catch up??

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
The NBC Sports live scores were way ahead of the stream. Great skate by C/B and also glad that the window is super open for the Shibs. :hap10:

Lissy

Medalist
I've never been a fan of H/D before but that was a gorgeous skate. I'm definitely a fan now.

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
Don't get too excited, they were closer to C/B after the SD last year and C/B blew them away points-wise in the FD.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Don't get too excited, they were closer to C/B after the SD last year and C/B blew them away points-wise in the FD.

But that was a FD that wasn't as strong as this year's IMO. C/B might win it, but I think the Shibs showed again they're not going to go away.

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
Hubbell/Donahue~ deep purple costumes, to "Hallelujah." Lovely speed and flow. Charlie notes that it manages to feel almost like a free dance. But isn't that nice when they make the compulsory steps feel like they are their own? Still impressed with how they've reinvented themselves this year.

robredo40

On the Ice
yeah but this year C&B have a crap fd, while the Shibs have their best material yet , I know the result will be controversial tomorrow.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Their reactions always kill me...half the time I'm like, "um, are you gonna kiss? Cause it looks like you're gonna..." :laugh2: