2017 CS Autumn Classic Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Pairs SP

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That throw right on the beat is a Wowowowow.

Man what a downer of a program. It's not always a bad thing, but that is like the skating equivalent of an Ingmar Bergman at his most dour movie.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Good music choice and good moments for S/B. Love her change of position to the music on the lift. His posture kills me, especially in the death spiral.

nimi

Medalist
I like them skating to Lorde! Julianne looks so determined it's adorable

That throw landed right on the beat was fab

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Oh, I LOVE S/B's program. Such a modern choreo, their skating was agressive with a great timing, good speed and overall wonderful flow. Also they have really good connection.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Megan's hair change is inspired. That's probably the most I've seen D/R commit to a piece of music.

nimi

Medalist
Did my eyes deceive me or was that 3Tw way more floaty than before?

ETA: based on the slo-mo maybe 'a bit' floatier but not 'way more'? I guess the catch was smoother than usual?

firal

Record Breaker
Probably not everyone's cup of tea but I loved D/R! Everything just flows so nicely, they made it look so easy!

Skatingcat

Final Flight
Is there any....um....way to watch this? An alternative stream? Or am I cursed to get the ice network (cough! *terrible site* cough!)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Meagan & Eric are back in the fold! Nice one. That's the kind of music hat fits them so well. :party:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there any....um....way to watch this? An alternative stream? Or am I cursed to get the ice network (cough! *terrible site* cough!)

This isn't on icenetwork, thankfully. Check the first page of the thread for all the links.