2017 GP NHK Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I really hope it's Carol Lane disguising her voice! :laugh:

Maybe David will show up and whine endlessly about all the pairs starting with the twist and ending with pair spin.

"That's what every audience is waiting for at the end of the program.. a pair spin."

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm going to start yelling at these British guys who think Accross the Universe is the Beatles singing. I wonder if they think the lady singing in C/B's imagine is Ringo.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Can't wait for Carmen. Wishing Ksenia & Fedor the same confidence they had yesterday. Be hot and be fierce, my gorgeous babes! :love:
I also hope A/R have another good performance, even though I really don't like LaLaland.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Music cuts have gotten exponentially worse each year ever since lyrics are allowed in singles and pairs.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice Romeo and Juliet. Riyuchi is very charming on the ice. Her expression doesn't quite match his yet, facially. Wasn't he Narumi T's partner for awhile? Is Narumi skating with anyone now?

Narumi skates with Ryo Shibata. They train at the Fox Valley Ice Arena in the Chicago area, same place as Haven and Brandon.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Whoa what element did they get invalidated for the immediate drop in TES?

Edit: Nevermind, they got it back and change.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Sumire/Francis look much more like a pair. I think it was one of their best performance. At least from the ones I have seen. Nice to see after the Nebelhorn disaster