2017 GP NHK Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Finally happy faces from Francis and Sumire. They have looked positively tragic so far this season.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Sumire did well today! Happy for her. That program is so crazy to me.

Hugo: "Oh, it's cheesy, this way of singing!"

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
No.. feel free to PM me. We only have 3 cats though. All rescues. Eli hated them.

I'm suddenly feeling all this rage towards my ex, because all this talk of cats has me remembering how one night last December, he left the patio door wide open for the dog to go do her business in the backyard for over a half an hour, and in that timeframe, our 11 year old cat escaped and we never found her.... aughhhh. :no: :bang:

Oh yeah, complete coincidence: today would be our 11 year anniversary. What's with all the elevens? Blah.

:eek:topic:

Uh, back on topic, I think that Beatles medley was from Glee...

One Direction is playing again.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't know who cut V/M's Prince program last year but everyone should go to him or her.

Weathergal

Medalist
There is something very elegant about their skating, and I agree they do look much more like a pair. Also their SBS spins were awesome!

I did think they struggled a bit when "All My Lovin'" came on. Somehow the faster pace didn't work as well with their program - or their skating in general, I thought.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm suddenly feeling all this rage towards my ex, because all this talk of cats has me remembering how one night last December, he left the patio door wide open for the dog to go do her business in the backyard for over a half an hour, and in that timeframe, our 11 year old cat escaped and we never found her.... aughhhh. :no::bang:

Oh yeah, today would be our 11 year anniversary, too. What's with all the elevens? Blah.

:eek:topic:

Uh, back on topic, I think that Beatles medley was from Glee...

One Direction is playing again.
Aw.. Sarah..that is so sad. :hug:
It's kind of like what happened to Eli. An old roommate came to visit and left the back gate open and he ran out into traffic. Stupid, Stupid.

blueberryhill

On the Ice
In still trying to remember what my family used to store in those purple crown royal bags? I want to say it was dice and cards but maybe it was matches and lighters. Or was it board game pieces? Maybe all of the above :laugh:
I used one as a shoe bag in grade school but I remembered trying to rip out the crown royal logo stitches because I didn't want my classmates to think I came from a family of alcoholics. ;)

MIM

Medalist
Second Japanese team... i have mixed feeling for them. Suzaki has nice posture and soft knee bend on steps and jumps, but she is way too careful in some pair elements, that interferes the flow of the program. And the music is too artificial and forced to fit in their program not the other way around.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Two seasons ago I actually liked S/B, now they have a different effect on me :yawn:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
God, Julianne's knee almost went through her chest on that throw! But smooth line out, at least.