2017 GP Skate America GALA | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America GALA

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nice they invited Mura to do the Gala... or is he the only one not injured :palmf:...

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
That program by Mura was better than any of his competitive programs that I can remember. It was a great fit for him.

moriel

Record Breaker
Nice they invited Mura to do the Gala... or is he the only one not injured :palmf:...

lol we never know with this gala, i suppose they just invited whoever could stand

off: my personal peeve, people doing the ok gesture (alexa just did it). In some cultures, it means "f**k you", and that is default meaning for me. Takes a few seconds to remember americans mean something different with it

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
lol we never know with this gala, i suppose they just invited whoever could stand

off: my personal peeve, people doing the ok gesture (alexa just did it). In some cultures, it means "f**k you", and that is default meaning for me. Takes a few seconds to remember americans mean something different with it

Thanks for letting me know! I never do it, but I'd like to know ahead of time just in case.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Among all the madness, it is good to see Polina climb back to 4th. No backloading gimmicks.

So many props among Russian skaters.

moriel

Record Breaker
Thanks for letting me know! I never do it, but I'd like to know ahead of time just in case.

hehe i think its fine for daily life, but imho gestures can get tricky when on tv / sports competitions and so on. Not only this one, there is quite a few gestures that may differ from culture to culture

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
NIce to see Italian doing a REAL Gala. Will we see Adam sing?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
And Adam's "Interview" seems to have been skipped.

injury consoling club with wagner?

=======================

Nice gala Bradie, ha i can see you are a Yuna fan :biggrin: :love:

=======================

Fab. I like this gala for Aliana and Bruno. Aliana is aging backwards...

=======================

Satoko looks taller these. So looks like she may be in the GPF if Evegenia WD?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Man, Bradie just nailed this entire competition. Seems like she can't go down for any reason!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nathan in his best Han Yan costume

Seems determined to skate the lights out after that FS disastahhh :thumbsup:

Good to see the entertainer in him!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wow the stadium is half empty... :drama: A bit tragic

Weird ending... what kind of gala choreography setting is that? So high school dance.

I am off... cu in the GPF