2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
please do tell how Ice Dance practices looked like!:thank:, I'd take everything even without a sound:laugh:

pearly

Record Breaker
Loboda/Drozd skated their Chicago FD. Looked slow. There was some talk on the Ice Dance thread that they were changing it, but no change yet.

Weaver/Poje are apparently going back to their 2012 Je suis malade program, but I think they skated their short (there was no sound during that group so I wasn't paying much attention). They will probably skate their free at the afternoon session.

Barb

Record Breaker
I did not see any change in the FD of Alla and Pavel, though they skipped a lot of the program :confused:

Lota

Record Breaker
Loboda/Drozd skated their Chicago FD. Looked slow. There was some talk on the Ice Dance thread that they were changing it, but no change yet.

Weaver/Poje are apparently going back to their 2012 Je suis malade program, but I think they skated their short (there was no sound during that group so I wasn't paying much attention). They will probably skate their free at the afternoon session.

Really? :eeking: Interesting, it's probably my favourite FD of theirs, so I don't really mind. Actually, they can go back to their 2011/12 SD as well, it was really great :luv17:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yes, this is his group. He's not there. ;_; Gosh, Brian Orser is one busy man!

I hope Shoma shows.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Beautiful spread eagle from Nick. He's grown to be so tall. Come to think of it, well executed spread eagles look especially good from tall Men.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I don't think there's any reason to worry. Maybe still traveling or skipping for any other reason. One of the ladies missed the practice as well.

Also, there's two practice sessions today. It's possible some skaters might only attend the afternoon practice.