Russia
Makar Ignatov gala

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
And I thought she was going to do ice dance with Vetlugin. :frown:
I get a little too florid sometimes. 😅 You realize I'm not talking about the sports pair, right? Sasha is Makar's new girlfriend, Makar is Sasha's new boyfriend.
Of course, I haven't seen nothing, but everyone says it's true.

Last edited:

icewhite

Record Breaker
I get a little too florid sometimes. 😅 You realize I'm not talking about the sports pair, right? Sasha is Makar's new girlfriend, Makar is Sasha's new boyfriend.
Of course, I haven't seen nothing, but everyone says it's true.

oh it was just a bad joke :)

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
oh it was just a bad joke :)
Don't worry.
It's just that I'm always worried that I won't be able to express myself properly in English and will be misunderstood. I'm glad it's okay.

icewhite

Record Breaker
Don't worry.
It's just that I'm always worried that I won't be able to express myself properly in English and will be misunderstood. I'm glad it's okay.

Well, I'm not a native speaker either and I often struggle with the right expressions. In German "Paar" just means two together, whether it's shoes, a dance duo or a couple soon to be married... so I usually use team in English for the sports couples but I don't even know if that feels natural for a native speaker. Anyway, you made it clear you meant a private relationship. I would not have thought of them as a couple, but then I was pretty surprised by her and Kondratiuk, but it was true, so, why not. These guys are all young and in the same "circle", so it's of course natural they will often date each other.