2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I never knew that. Could that be the reason Brezina looks like a different Brezina? Mysterious World!
Just one of those little things that make life interesting (and unnecessarily complicated, if you want to figure out the time slots for the Free Skates and the Gala).
I haven’t seen Brezina yet, you’re making me rather curious now! ;-)

bixby

Final Flight
I don't know if it's just me or other people feels the same way...

Watching Tessa/Scott's free skate, I cringed a couple of times thinking what in the world am I watching. What is the point of that lift or choreography where Tessa has to back flip and sit on Scott's shoulder with her thing up too close to his face? Unique, inventive, creative, something new, difficult, point-getter or whatever; but it's a little awkward and gross eh!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
So Jason's quad was so good I thought it was a marked 3T.... nice one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kW94w6O04&feature=youtu.be

same here:laugh:, I was so engrossed with the music and how beautifully he reacts to it that I totally did not count revolutions (I'm that bad, I know), but YAY!

In general, all jumps aside of one triple towards end of the program (3Lo?) were flowy as heck, so well incorporated within the music (that choreography is just sublime, so balanced in highlighting Jason as a persona and his skill) - I was very much impressed with his both practices yesterday:cheer:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Jorik’s step sequence to Je suis malade is pure devotion! I am so glad that he has two beautiful programs.

Jorik's programs are very 'him' this season - and I personally love that, another great performer embracing his character, personality into skills. And I love how 'bigger', more impactful his skating became lately in general:)

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
same here:laugh:, I was so engrossed with the music and how beautifully he reacts to it that I totally did not count revolutions (I'm that bad, I know), but YAY!

In general, all jumps aside of one triple towards end of the program (3Lo?) were flowy as heck, so well incorporated within the music (that choreography is just sublime, so balanced in highlighting Jason as a persona and his skill) - I was very much impressed with his both practices yesterday:cheer:

I'm impressed he did a full run-through. It made for such a lovely practice to watch. :luv17:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm impressed he did a full run-through. It made for such a lovely practice to watch. :luv17:

and he did it TWICE, for both programs:cheer:, for me it's always a celebration of Jason, it shows that he just loves to perform at any circumstance - for 2 people or 10.000.

janetliz

Rinkside
The broadcast schedule (Canada) is showing the pairs free on CTV on Saturday at 9:00. My PVR is not showing this - I did find everything else I should find (I don't get TSN2, so won't be able to watch the men/pair short). Is anyone else able to find the Sat 9:00pm program on CTV?

capergirl67

Spectator
...I don't get TSN2, so won't be able to watch the men/pair short...

I don't get all the TSN channels either but they all seem to be available in the "TSN GO" app under "live TV" so there appears to be hope for some of us, we will find out this afternoon!

nocturnalis

Medalist

Watching Tessa/Scott's free skate, I cringed a couple of times thinking what in the world am I watching. What is the point of that lift or choreography where Tessa has to back flip and sit on Scott's shoulder with her thing up too close to his face? Unique, inventive, creative, something new, difficult, point-getter or whatever; but it's a little awkward and gross eh!

2012 called. It wants its criticism back.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker

Are you new to Ice Dance ? The entry is their Carmen FD entry in 2012-2013, it's one of their most famous lift (because it wwas "controversial"). I'm surprised you don't know that, so you may have been following the sport not long ago:)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The broadcast schedule (Canada) is showing the pairs free on CTV on Saturday at 9:00. My PVR is not showing this - I did find everything else I should find (I don't get TSN2, so won't be able to watch the men/pair short). Is anyone else able to find the Sat 9:00pm program on CTV?

I can't find it, either. :scratch2: All I see at 9 PM on Sat. is The Big Bang Theory, followed by other TV series.

Bcash

Final Flight

It's certainly very acrobatic, but I can't say I see any elegance in that "I'm gonna strangle you with my thighs while you eat my..." look.

Carolla5501

On the Ice
Are you new to Ice Dance ? The entry is their Carmen FD entry in 2012-2013, it's one of their most famous lift (because it wwas "controversial"). I'm surprised you don't know that, so you may have been following the sport not long ago:)

And I didn't like it then either... Just because it's "famous" doesn't mean it's good :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't get all the TSN channels either but they all seem to be available in the "TSN GO" app under "live TV" so there appears to be hope for some of us, we will find out this afternoon!

I don't know about this year but last year you had to sign in with your cable account and only had access to the TSN channels you were paying for..hence the lack of TSN2 for me.

I fear that the pairs free will be on TSN2 as well as it's not on the CTV PVR listings and TSN 1, 3,4, and 5 are showing football (I believe)

Also adding this fluff piece from TSN on V/M hugging:
http://www.tsn.ca/figure-skating/video/the-hug~1241644