2017 JGP Belarus Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Belarus Ladies Short Program

Kara

Final Flight
Ahhh poor girl, she looks so mad at herself..:sad21: Super unfortunate about the combo because I like the choreography itself.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Well my nice new bluetooth headphones apparently kill the wifi on my laptop at my dad's house when I sync them. As soon as I turn the bluetooth connection off, the wifi connection works again.

Sooooooooo I'm soundless for at least another hour (until everyone else wakes up/leaves for work)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
oh nooooo, Riko popped her lutz :( but rest was very good, i love her passion and body movement, and that she holds her ending pose like a diva! :love:

Kara

Final Flight
Aaaah the lutz!! She was so fast and seemed more into the program than in Brisbane (again I say this lol), but the lean on the lutz.:hopelessness:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Uh. Nice...costume...Lucrezia?

(Yes I know her program is somewhat themed. But still.)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohh he is the guy behind The Red Violin masterpiece!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Okay Ann-Christian's dress is adorable. And seems rather appropriate for a Narnia program - evokes all the snow and trees. (Just not loving the half-over-boot tights)

Note that I'm still soundless. And still suck at identifying jumps.

Nice first jump.

Beautiful combo with a 'tano second jump.

Great final jump.

So many 2003/2004 girls at this event. BABIES, THE LOT OF THEM.

Well she's happy. And I'm happy she's happy. That was pretty.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Shame for the fall for Lucrezia because she has really good spins and skating skills.

Edoardo De Bernardis is such an underrated choreographer, all his students have very good skating skills, he should work with the top skaters.

Aaaah the lutz!! She was so fast and seemed more into the program than in Brisbane (again I say this lol), but the lean on the lutz.:hopelessness:

She was a little behind the music on the lutz so she had the rush a little to go back.

I think she was into the music even in Brisbane, here i see improvements on the landing of the 3F-3lo and the first spin.

KyngRafael

Rinkside
Marold had a very nice program. I think her dress is pretty too. Very competent. I think she may have a lot of potential looking ahead. :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ann-Christian is too cute in the Kiss and Cry. So great to see her smile like that. And then her coach pointing out things about her score and not letting her be disappointed, but helping her understand it. That's great.

tjb

Match Penalty
i was thinking that sasha needs close to 70 in the short to make juniors world record. and she got it. now all she needs is to skate a clean free:love:

Kara

Final Flight
She was a little behind the music on the lutz so she had the rush a little to go back.

I think she was into the music even in Brisbane, here i see improvements on the landing of the 3F-3lo and the first spin.

3F-3Lo? Are you talking about Trusova because I was talking about Riko there.:laugh: Trusova I think did amazing.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Gonna go run and make coffee while I still have time before Group 3 starts because JFC I need it.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Gonna go run and make coffee while I still have time before Group 3 starts because JFC I need it.

Back from downstairs with coffee (mmm caramel flavored creamer) AND Lucky Charms with milk and a banana. Yay.

Just in time to see...leopard print? Okay then. That's an interesting choice. Loving the dark blue dress with teh circle back (not Sofiia from UKR's costume b/c she still has her jacket on).

Animal print girl has some nice spins.

Whoever's in white (Tessa?) just did a nice looking jump but landed just off the wide-view camera so I can't tell if the landing was actually successful.