• Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2017 Junior Grand Prix Final of Figure Skating Predictions for Ice Dance?

Who do you think will win? Who do you hope will win? Share your thoughts on the lineup!

Please do not bash skaters or insult other posters their opinions.

bramweld

Record Breaker
I voted for Christina and Anthony because I think their maturity and style is just stunning, but I do hope little Arina and Maxim make the podium. Their programs are fresh.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
junior Ice Dance is probably the only 'junior' segment I follow quite closely and my favourites in terms of style, presentation are Anastasia and Kirill, wish them all the best. Speaking more realistically, Christina and Anthony definitely look the most 'competition ready', mature and confident for me, he is particular is a joy to watch: it's clear that he inherited Ice Dance genes at their best.

jemmabrie17

Rinkside
I am very much looking forward to this competition. A very talented roster with much depth. All the teams have their own distinctive flair and style. I also love the variety displayed in the free programs. Should be exciting. Heading into the final, C/P look like the steady favorites and I do believe it is theirs to lose. Their FD especially is gorgeously refined and nuanced with an air of maturity. S/A are definitely the favorites for silver and are probably the only team I could see potentially beating C/P, or at the very least it wouldn't surprise me it was very close after the SD. I think S/A absolutely have a shot at winning the SD. What excites me most about this event though, is the race for bronze. I believe that out of the four remaining finalists, everyone except for maybe S/E (Whom I personally love, their FD this year :love:), Only because the judges have been pretty stingy with both S/E's levels and PCs in comparison to the other teams up to this point, have got a feasible chance at the podium. And even then, I wouldn't count S/E out of the chase as we all know judging can potentially change significantly in GPFs and they are pretty consistent at executing all their elements without error. P/V, L/L, and U/N are all in close enough proximity with one another, considering PB's, TES wise and PC wise in all segments and I think it could come down to whomever skate best on the day and hits the most levels. According to an Instagram post by Marjorie Lajoie written about a month or so ago, she was injured during practice and in the process of recovery. L/L obviously plan to compete, however I do wonder if this affected their training time and subsequent readiness compared to the other teams at all. of course, I do have faith in these two! they are fighters. If all teams are clean and at their best I'd give the nod to either U/N or L/L, but P/V are very consistent, so really, nevermind I have no idea!:confused: I would love to see L/L take it as they are my personal faves, but i'll very happy for whoever pulls it off as i very much respect and enjoy all these talented young teams. it should be very exciting to see indeed!!