2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Junior Rhythm Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bland and Sperry coming up, I love them.
This team has worked hard this year. I see a great improvement from earlier in the season. They seem to now have the essence of the music they have chosen. I'd still like to see Kristina use her arms without rounding her shoulders in a few places and relax her face a bit more but I am getting picky. Looking forward to seeing them in the free.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Huge improvement for Pedersen and Chen. Should lead.
Charlie's comments in the K&C echo my thoughts. They looked settled, relaxed, happy and confident during that skate. Hopefully this partnership has now gelled. They are very well matched and seem to have a lot of potential for growth. I am liking this skate as well.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Benjamin’s partnering seems secure and confident, I love to see that.

Not as polished as Petersen/Chen, or as fiery as the Mullens, but very good, I’d have that in the lead
I am not sure what I think of Jenna and Benjamin. They are strong skaters who seem packaged from another decade - and not just because of the RD theme. There is something old school about their packaging. He had a minor miscue on the twizzles but they should score well. I just don't find their music or programs memorable.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Solid skate for the Peals. This is one of the better constructed and performed RDs of the pack. Not really sure why they placed lower after being more highly ranked earlier this season. I still like this team a lot. Their skating skills and look is evenly matched and they skate with enthusiasm and attention to detail. Their skating seems strong. Not sure what is lacking for the judges. I would have had them above Jenna & Ben.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Leah & Artem are the class of the field. They are so fast, steady and their programs are so detailed. She has such a sparkle to her - and not just because of the sparkly blue eyeshadow. He is such a talent and does a great job balancing her when he could easily overpower her. He reminds me of Peter Tcherynshev a bit in the completeness of his skating. I love the vibe of the partnership - hard work but an ease and eagerness for more between them. This music is not my favorite, but this program has grown on me so much that I have learned to love it. Outstanding!