Ethan Peal, Scott Hamilton SC
11Leah Neset, Magic City FSC
Artem Markelov, Magic City FSC

Junior Ice Dance Entries

No.
Name
Qualify
1Kristina Bland & Matthew Sperry
RD: "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul, Raymond James Rolle II, Elliot Wolff; "Cold Hearted Snake" by Paula Abdul, Raymond James Rolle II, Elliot Wolff
FD: "Caught in the Fire" by Klergy, Danny Burke; "The Beginning of the End" by Klergy, Danny Burke; choreo by Igor Shpilband
7th U.S. Ice Dance Final
2Zoe Cialella & David Goldshteyn
RD: “Safety Dance” by Men Without Hats and “Der Telefon Anruf” by Kraftwerk
FD: “The Addams Family (Original Soundtrack) “Evening"
11th U.S. Ice Dance Final
Added 11/27
3Amy Cui & Kenny Eckert
RD: “I Want to Break Free” and “Under Pressure” by Queen
FD: Ghost the Musical: “Unchained Melody”, “Suspend my Disbelief”, “I Had a Life”
6th U.S. Ice Dance Final
4Julia Epps & Blake Gilman
RD: “Modern Love,” “Let’s Dance” and “Dancing in the Streets” by David Bowie and Mick Jagger
FD: “Segundo” by Pink Martini, “Besame Mucho” by Edna Vasquez, “Que Rico El Mambo” by Perez Prado
9th U.S. Ice Dance Final
5Jenna Hauer & Benjamin Starr
RD: “Simply The Best” by Tina Turner
FD: 'La Monture" (from Notre Dame de Paris) by Julie Zenatti; "Le sans-papiers' (from Notre Dame de Paris) by Luck Mervil; "Le temps des cathedrales" (from Notre Dame de Paris) by Bruno Pelletier; arrangement by Hugo Chouinard; choreo by Svetlana Kulikovae
1st U.S. Ice Dance Final
WD 11/27Olivia Ilin & Dylan Cain
RD: “Neutron Dance,” “I Need You” and “I’m So Excited” by The Pointer Sisters
FD: “Fire on Fire” (Watership Down), by Sam Smith
4th U.S. Ice Dance Final
6Sylvia Li & Rowan Le Coq
RD: "Lost in Your Eyes” by Debbie Gibson
FD: “Law” by BIBI and Yoon Mi-rae
10th U.S. Ice Dance Final
7Caroline Mullen & Brendan Mullen
RD: "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go” by Wham and “Father Figure” by George Michael
FD: "Survivor" by 2WEI
3rd U.S. Ice Dance Final
8Leah Neset & Artem Markelov
RD: "Still Loving You" by The Scorpions, Klaus Meine, Rudolf Schenker, Dieter Dierks; "I Hate Myself For Loving You" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Desmond Child
FD: "Anytime, Anywhere" by Sarah Brightman, Michael Soltau, Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni; "Cry' by Thomas Bergersen, Molly Conole, Capellen Orchestra, Petr Pololanik, Colin O'Malley; choreo by Nikolai Morosov; Kaitlyn Weaver

Fan Fest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/leah-neset-artem-markelov.94897/
Bye
1st JGPF
9Eliana Peal & Ethan Peal
RD: "What Have You Done For me Lately" by Janet Jackson; "Rhythm Nation" by Janet Jackson
FD: "Sound of the Shire" (Lord of the Rings soundtrack) perf by City of Prague Philharmonic; "Melody" (Lord of the Rings soundtrack) by Lindsay Sterling; "The Hobbit" (Lord of the Rings soundtrack) by The Piano Guys; choreo by Robert Peal
2nd U.S. Ice Dance Final
10Yahli Pedersen & Jeffrey Chen
RD: "A Kind of Magic" by Queen, Roger Taylor; "Under Pressure" by Queen, David Bowie, Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Brian May
FD: "I Remember" (from Phantom of the Opera) by Andrew Lloyd Webber; "The Point of No Return" (from Phantom of the Opera) by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Fan Fest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/yahli-pedersen-jeffrey-chen.96373/
Bye
6th JGPF
11Emily Renzi & William Lissauer
RD: “Holding out for a Hero”, “Almost Paradise” and “Footloose”
FD: Moulin Rouge Musical: “The Sparkling Diamond”, “Your Song”, “More More More” (Encore)
8th U.S. Ice Dance Final
WDGrace Yi & Danila Savelev
RD: “Purple Rain” and “Kiss” by Prince
FD: “Always Remember Us This Way” by Lady Gaga; choreo by Nikolai Morosov; Katelyn Weaver
5th U.S. Ice Dance Final

Last edited:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
So folks those two really young ice dancers, he with a mop of hair, she with her dad as their coach. Are they here and who are they again?

Seven Sisters

Medalist
She seemed so nervous…grimly determined and then every once in a while she remembered, oh s—-t I’m supposed to smile (followed by a brief flash of tight smile.)

She’ll learn, as Ted would say.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Cain & Ilin, and no, they aren’t here—they are repping the good ole USA at the Youth Olympics!
Ah ok. Can't say I'm not disappointed to see them and how they'd match up but I suppose this youth olympics thing is good. I suppose. Whatever.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And I’m home, got my Amber Glenn ultimate cactus t shirt on from Skate America, and I’m ready to watch some dancing!

An ad for Boitano’s Lounge is on now. Wonder how much tickets to that cost
$300 something a day I believe. Gracie there Saturday.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She seemed so nervous…grimly determined and then every once in a while she remembered, oh s—-t I’m supposed to smile (followed by a brief flash of tight smile.)

She’ll learn, as Ted would say.

I think they all look crazy with those faces they pull. Most seem to be in a state of continuous surprise.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And I’m home, got my Amber Glenn ultimate cactus t shirt on from Skate America, and I’m ready to watch some dancing!

An ad for Boitano’s Lounge is on now. Wonder how much tickets to that cost
Scroll to the bottom and it lists all the special events. Boitano Lounge is $300 Friday, $300 Saturday, $200 Sunday or $700 for a weekend pass. That's still cheaper than $1,000 donation and a breakfast. And he includes alcohol and Gracie.

If my car didn't need repairs I'd be going Saturday and paying the $300 to hang out with Gracie. No one knows who will show up at the FOFS breakfast for your $1,000.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Her bloomers fascinate me. I don’t recall wearing anything like that in the 80s.

Nor do i recall rocking out to tunes like this

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I haven’t been watching juniors much this year and the lack of TES box is not helping me track which elements are which… but these two are cute?

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Laid up with a stomach virus but I am watching…🤗😬

Carol1

Medalist
I love this team but whoever edited Debbie Gibson's music in this nightmare should not be aloud near a sound mixing board* ever again.

*Actually, I assume they edited this with a boombox from 1987 with two cassette decks.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
OK, I’ll start. 10 point deduction for anyone who uses Queen.

It’s been done, people. Endlessly!

ETA: and a bump, to Bowie. So a few more points lost there