2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1 | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Wagner is extraordinarily special. Particularly seeing her live, I understood that she has a charisma that is truly remarkable. But personally as an American, right now I am wary of America, sad about America, and I'm tired of American showmanship. Not her fault, but I just feel that way. Her brand of skating doesn't feed my soul.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
How times have changed. If you do not score 70+ in the ladies' SP you are now an "also ran". :eek:hwell:

sarama

Medalist
Please Zhenya no "spasiba", no pictures taken, no voice overs and no phone calls next season... it's not that hard

beki

Medalist
I wish I lived in an alternate universe where Evgenia has programs that do her talent justice :shrug:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well she sold that, then took it back and sold it again! Well done.

one of the best things for me in Ashley - she can sell her stuff like no tomorrow, owning it and breaking it to herself like a second skin, you can love it or hate it, but she's leaving no choice

Trewyn

Medalist
Argh Ashley's combo called UR, the generous scoring trend of WTT does not apply to Ashley. Ah well, glad to see her perform (stream magically worked).

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
the mime spoke? hehe never noticed that... is it new?

No, she's done it all season.

I always viewed it as a preemptive "thank you" to the judges for the overscores she will undoubtedly receive.