2017 Worlds Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm not a fan of this pair but this is definitely the best I've ever seen them skate, they should be proud.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm crossing every finger and toe that Katia/Harley and Anna/Martin blast through that cutoff!!!

Am I remembering correctly that if they make the free, they secure an Olympic spot?

If so, I'm going to be nervous until I see a Q by their names.....

Last year the last qualified score was 52.78
In 2015, it was 46.69
In 2014, it was 51.38
In 2013, it was 47.36

Something crazy ridiculous would have to be going on for scores of 60+ to not qualify for the FS

Lota

Record Breaker
Well! I don't think I've seen them skate any better! Doesn't mean they're good, but at least they're improving :laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
oh thx Grishin
its you who should be prowd she's your Insta follower:laugh:

SASHA!!!!!!!!:bow:
ugh I miss his hair:sad4: & he's not blue this time but boring black:(

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm just a fast Googler, I won't even pretend I had that knowledge in my brain ^_^

You're very modest, I didn't even come up with any idea of how to search it in the first place! Thanks again and let's enjoy the event. :)

Lysambre

Final Flight
There is nothing like skating in front of your home crowd, well done to the young Finnish team :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, honestly that was pretty bad but it's exciting a Finnish team got the qualifying score! Hopefully they'll be back next season :)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Topsy turvy hurly burly, uninspiring. Dream a little dream was making me want to sleep. But I am tired anyway.