2018-2019 Russian Nationals Pairs FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Pairs FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mr K really needs to come out of his shell. LOL!

Well that was just classic Moskvina and absolutely beautiful. Program of the competition for me so far.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Thank you Moskvina for giving my fav Russian pair in over a decade! :clap: So many qualities to love. The way she holds her landings and her smile are just :luv17:

rachno2

Record Breaker
This and Kolyada's Carmen are the most festive, beautiful and emotional Christmas presents I could have asked for this year. My heart is so full!! :cheer2:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Thank you Moskvina for giving my fav Russian pair in over a decade! :clap: So many qualities to love. The way she holds her landings and her smile are just :luv17:

The position in the swan lift is just Yes Here Is A Zillion Years Of Great Russian Pairs. A swan lift! Lovely to see it back and used so well and done so beautifully.

moriel

Record Breaker
TAT: praises the jump exit, the fact they hold it for a long time
screams to stand after throws

cleanest, perfect skate, TAT thanks Tamara Moskvina and Artur [Minchuk] for preparing such athletes
This is russian pairs, it always was like this and always will be like this
Everything fits the music, everything, every jump, every gesture
Praises their jump exits, such mastery to do such jump exits on such speed.

They didn't go to grand prix, missed it, TAT says its because they did it to prepare for their home championship

- - - Updated - - -

TAT entirely extatic, unlike with the previous pair

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, just take away the hands-down at the first SBS jumps and the spot on her dress and that was a 100% perfect skate.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was lovely.

Let's just hope they didn't waste their only clean free program of the season at Nationals.

readernick

Medalist
T/M are really so good when they’re on

It is just the quality of the basic skating and the quality of the elements. They don't really even need to perform the quality just speaks for itself but they are so prone to bad programs and bad skates. That was beautiful! Their twist and throws were perfect.

rachno2

Record Breaker
That was lovely.

Let's just hope they didn't waste their only clean free program of the season at Nationals.

Yeah, I really hope this is a turning point for a better second half of the season and not a peak. I want to see them skate like this and take on J/C and S/H at Worlds