2018-2019 Russian Nationals Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She had to hang onto that throw and they could've performed a bit, but this is the best I've seen L/R do this season.

Edit: Ooh, I didn't realize I'd posted over 2000!

Wow!

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

That's not bad going, reaching 2,000 posts in less than a year. :bow:

And sorry that I didn't spot this until now. I was restarting the computer during the resurfacing, as I won't be able to do it at the end of the Pairs as I have to go bidding on something.

CaroLiza_fan

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The dominance of the English language in pop culture is already noticeable in international events, but it’s even moreso here, where you have all these English-language programs at the Russian national championships.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Pairs are definitely helping me with my mood, my faves are doing well so far :luv17:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Panfilova and Rylov are solid, but curse this programme. Sometimes, two good ideas crammed together nonsensically is worse than one bad idea executed as well as possible.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
There will never not be a day when I won't gush over Apollinaria Panfilova's dress and hairpiece.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Panfilova and Rylov are solid, but curse this programme. Sometimes, two good ideas crammed together nonsensically is worse than one bad idea executed as well as possible.

I wish they'd just stuck with I Put A Spell On You, it could have been a great program then (and I usually don't like I Put A Spell On You).

Metis

Record Breaker
I wish they'd just stuck with I Put A Spell On You, it could have been a great program then (and I usually don't like I Put A Spell On You).

Agree. It’s just such a jarring tonal shift. I’m also really sick of programmes that are made of pieces that don’t relate to each other.

PARTY LIKE A RUSSIAN TIME o/

rachno2

Record Breaker
Good luck M/G! I’m on the way to the airport and can’t watch

Nice to hear the knights of the round table did well. I have officially decided to root for them.

Metis

Record Breaker
They have ice dance unison on their twizzles.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They can do it with just a little more speed and energy, but better than at the JGPF I think.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm singing Party like a Russian, Nastya and Sasha rocked :yahoo: :luv17:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Can't remember any competition where I have seen so many pairs land their SBS jumps (and well). US pairs, please review the videos and take notes.

Metis

Record Breaker
They can do it with just a little more speed and energy, but better than at the JGPF I think.

Much less tense. Still not fully relaxing into the programme, but they were selling it much more here.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Pairs was just what was needed to get rid of the stink of failure left by the men’s event.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh how I wish I could give bronze to both B/K and M/G... With E/K also not falling on their SBS jumps, I am very much satisfied with this competition. Much, much better than the men.