2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Pairs - FS

rain

Record Breaker
I don't think anything will save us from Candyman on the podium. All we can hope for is someone else winning gold.

It would be a travesty if that program won Olympic gold. (And I do refer to the program, when I say that, not the skaters, who I think deserve a lot better.)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I don't think anything will save us from Candyman on the podium. All we can hope for is someone else winning gold.

Only Tarasova/Morozov can save us from Candyman getting an Olympic medal. Their free at the final would have them easily off the podium. But they might win Olympic gold in the team... :drama:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
It would be a travesty if that program won Olympic gold. (And I do refer to the program, when I say that, not the skaters, who I think deserve a lot better.)

Disaster is the proper word

I would love S/M, S/H and J/C on the podium, but everything to keep away candyman Puh-liz

GGFan

Record Breaker
Ok, loved S/B tonight but can they fix one little thing? Charlie's death spiral position has to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen :dev2:

I'm sorry I just had to get that out. . . I'm fine now :biggrin:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I’m telling you people, Robin is pulling for Aliona and Bruno’s OGM, which is why he convinced Nina Mozer to give T/M that horrific program. :devil::laugh2:

I came up with this conspiracy theory during the GPF and I’m sticking to it! :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh Yulia, I miss you. :sad21:

My Yuzurudaughter used to resemble Yulia four years ago. Not so much now.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker

I honestly can't see the judges giving the top Olympic honour to "Candyman"
considering the Free skates that will be showcased by the GPF podium three,
Who have now all scored in the mid 150's internationally

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
lol now it's julia time

I'm thankful for that it's not Medvedeva time again. lol

I guess we have some break time until the Men's final group.

The pair competition overall was great except the heartbreaking moment for I/M.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Only Tarasova/Morozov can save us from Candyman getting an Olympic medal. Their free at the final would have them easily off the podium. But they might win Olympic gold in the team... :drama:

Oh man, I forgot about the team event. Come on Canada, do the good work!

pearly

Record Breaker
Really? I dunno, I can’t see it being a sure thing. Not if Ksenia Stolbova has anything to say about it. Over her dead body. :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

Where’s Sam-S?! His homegirl is on!

Oh I wish, but they've been so inconsistent. Or even worse, consistently not clean. Carmen is so perfect for them, but such unlucky skates almost every time.