2018 Cup Of Russia: GP Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Cup Of Russia: GP Predictions Game Round 5

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance results

Gold medalists, with 75 points: andromache, elektra blue, Icebethy, icedance, IlVoloFan, itofan, katymay, Klarnet, LadyB, laiyamanika, Lyssa, Marius, nipman, Off My Rocker, Pandicorn, Roast Toast, Sabine, Sam-Skwantch, satine, vincb and voolfee.

Silver medalist, with 70 points: Weathergal

Bronze medalists, with 65 points: Antyv, bakedpotato, Baron Vladimir, betaincanada, BillNeal, casualfan, cathlen, charmblade, chasseneige, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, corynna, Daniel1998, Debrah, el henry, GINO, gonewiththewind25, hydroblader, Ice Diva, icerose21, Jeanie19, kathali, kois, lost3iron, Maria Anna, marulia, Nirti, NoNameFace, NYscorp6, rachno2, ragdoll, randomfan, semosk8tfan, silverfoxes, Skater Boy, SnowWhite, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, Sugarpova, sweetice and zebobes.

The results are already placed in the scoresheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fu3pTCFXl16Rm0WhuHyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit#gid=1192025881)

If you have any doubt regarding your score, just DM me :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i got a gold!!!!:hap10: (it must be thanks to all the very bad thoughts i keep doing about Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN :biggrin:)

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
As soon as I saw the Rostelecom lineup I wanted the ladies podium to be Alina-Sofia-Eunsoo but then I didn’t think the last two were realistic so it didn’t put it in this prediction AHH I HATE MYSELF

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Here we go with Pairs Results!

GOLD: kathisteff with perfect score of75 points:hb::cheer:
SILVER: Icebethy, Winry and Ziotic with 70 points:party2::cool14:
BRONZE with whooping number of 50 people: Antyv, AshWagsFan, Bluish Hush, cathlen, chasseneige, Colonel Green, Crossover, Daniel1998, Debrah, dodobirdo, Dreamer57, Fluture, FS101, GINO, gonewiththewind25, hydroblader, IceBallerina, icerose21, Ice Diva, invisiblespiral, jenaj, kathali, katymay, Koatterce, kois, lady_bee, LadyB, lavenderblossom, lichi, lutz, Maria Anna, moonkat, moonstruck, moriel, NoNameFace, okokok1777, Pippuripihvi, ragdoll, randomfan, rosacotton, Sabine, satine, semosk8tfan, Seren, Sherlock Marple, silverfoxes, skateflake, SnowWhite, ssffww, Sugarpova, sweetice, SubRosa, sunnystars, tabsy, tosca, vesperalvioletta, vincb17, Yuzuruuu, zebobes, zenskate with 65 points:party:

Congratulations to our medalists!:points:

The most common score was 65 and then 55 - mainly due to switch between 2nd and 3rd and then putting Efimova/Korovin higher than 5th.

All scores are updated into the spreadsheet. If there are any mistakes or questions feel free to let me know here or via PM.

Also - I am scoring next week Round too, but apologies in advance if results will be updated later than usual as I am going yo Grenoble myself, last minute style:), thanks for understanding.
NNF

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Here we go with Pairs Results!

GOLD: kathisteff with perfect score of75 points:hb::cheer:
SILVER: Icebethy, Winry and Ziotic with 70 points:party2::cool14:
BRONZE with whooping number of 50 people: Antyv, AshWagsFan, Bluish Hush, cathlen, chasseneige, Colonel Green, Crossover, Daniel1998, Debrah, dodobirdo, Dreamer57, Fluture, FS101, GINO, gonewiththewind25, hydroblader, IceBallerina, icerose21, Ice Diva, invisiblespiral, jenaj, kathali, katymay, Koatterce, kois, lady_bee, LadyB, lavenderblossom, lichi, lutz, Maria Anna, moonkat, moonstruck, moriel, NoNameFace, okokok1777, Pippuripihvi, ragdoll, randomfan, rosacotton, Sabine, satine, semosk8tfan, Seren, Sherlock Marple, silverfoxes, skateflake, SnowWhite, ssffww, Sugarpova, sweetice, SubRosa, sunnystars, tabsy, tosca, vesperalvioletta, vincb17, Yuzuruuu, zebobes, zenskate with 65 points:party:

Congratulations to our medalists!:points:

The most common score was 65 and then 55 - mainly due to switch between 2nd and 3rd and then putting Efimova/Korovin higher than 5th.

All scores are updated into the spreadsheet. If there are any mistakes or questions feel free to let me know here or via PM.

Also - I am scoring next week Round too, but apologies in advance if results will be updated later than usual as I am going yo Grenoble myself, last minute style:), thanks for understanding.
NNF

My first medal ever :yahoo: I can only go up now :laugh:

DenissVFan

Medalist
If I'm not mistaken, NOBODY put Paganini in their top 5. Talk about ruining predictions ;) (Good job, Alexia :))

Ice Dance results

Gold medalists, with 75 points: andromache, elektra blue, Icebethy, icedance, IlVoloFan, itofan, katymay, Klarnet, LadyB, laiyamanika, Lyssa, Marius, nipman, Off My Rocker, Pandicorn, Roast Toast, Sabine, Sam-Skwantch, satine, vincb and voolfee.

:eeking: After stating in next week’s round 6 my predictions have been rubbish during the GP, and now this! YAY, a gold! :party2:

I can pretty much guarantee my dance results will earn a lot fewer points at IdF thanks to my 3-yr-old random (name-out-of-a-hat) generator employed for my placements...other than for #Psquared4Gold :biggrin:

Weathergal

Medalist
Men’s Results

GOLD with 45 points: chasseneige, Dreamer57, Fish in the sea, moonkat, silverblades

SILVER with 40 points: Fluture, kathali, lavenderblossom, Puluafan, Sugarpova, Weathergal, Ziotic

BRONZE with 35 points: alinaharry, alyssamarie, apgold, arewhyaen, Debrah, el henry, elektra blue, figurefan0726, IceBallerina, ines42575, kathisteff, Lemonade, lichi, moonstruck, Nika09, nipman, Off My Rocker, rachno2, randomfan, rosacotton, [email protected], Sherlock Marple, Spirals for Miles, sunnystars, vesperalvioletta, voolfee, WhiteProphet, Yuzuruu

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yes2:

The good news is that everyone had Yuzuru Hanyu correctly predicted in first place! After that though, predictions were much more difficult! No one predicted the podium correctly. Having Mikhail Kolyada and Kazuki Tomono switched between third and fourth places was a very common error, as was having Keegan Messing in second place instead of fifth place. Quite a few people had Morisi Kvitelashvili in their predictions but often in fifth place instead of second place. Artur Dmitriev placing eleventh also hurt a lot of scores.

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

For reference:
Scoring spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...HyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit#gid=695932060

Hall of Fame
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?76206

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
This was, without a doubt, my worst predictions round ever :rofl:

So it's time to start chucking stuff at the wall for France! :dance3:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
The Amelia/sweetice pair that was leading the pairs discipline has splitted. She leaved me all alone :sad21:

Now i'm first on the pairs overall, with 325, followed by NoNameFace at 320, Amelia, satine and zenskate at 315, alinaharry and Debrah at 310.

Everything is still possible, good luck to everyone :agree:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
RIP my ladies predictions!!! :cry:

I got 45 pts, prayed out during cooking dinner yesterday and watching stream - Eunsoo and Elizabet saved my behind:laugh:, shame that none of four other Men I put in my top 5 (except ofc Yuzuru) were not in the mood to save my predictions:laugh:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Men’s Results

GOLD with 45 points: chasseneige, Dreamer57, Fish in the sea, moonkat, silverblades

SILVER with 40 points: Fluture, kathali, lavenderblossom, Puluafan, Sugarpova, Weathergal, Ziotic

BRONZE with 35 points: alinaharry, alyssamarie, apgold, arewhyaen, Debrah, el henry, elektra blue, figurefan0726, IceBallerina, ines42575, kathisteff, Lemonade, lichi, moonstruck, Nika09, nipman, Off My Rocker, rachno2, randomfan, rosacotton, [email protected], Sherlock Marple, Spirals for Miles, sunnystars, vesperalvioletta, voolfee, WhiteProphet, Yuzuruu

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yes2:

The good news is that everyone had Yuzuru Hanyu correctly predicted in first place! After that though, predictions were much more difficult! No one predicted the podium correctly. Having Mikhail Kolyada and Kazuki Tomono switched between third and fourth places was a very common error, as was having Keegan Messing in second place instead of fifth place. Quite a few people had Morisi Kvitelashvili in their predictions but often in fifth place instead of second place. Artur Dmitriev placing eleventh also hurt a lot of scores.

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

For reference:
Scoring spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...HyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit#gid=695932060

Hall of Fame
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?76206

a bronze!!!:hap10: i wasn't expecting it!

kathali

Rinkside
Yeah, I got a silver and two bronze! :D
When I was counting my own men score, I thought that I did incredibly bad with just 40 points, but it seems that men were quite unpredictable to all of us :confused2:

Amelia

Rinkside
The Amelia/sweetice pair that was leading the pairs discipline has splitted. She leaved me all alone :sad21:

Now i'm first on the pairs overall, with 325, followed by NoNameFace at 320, Amelia, satine and zenskate at 315, alinaharry and Debrah at 310.

Everything is still possible, good luck to everyone :agree:
Unfortunately this was the competition with the worst predictions for me, not even a single medal. :( But I want to congratulate you for maintaining the lead! I am glad at least half of our pair is still on top! :ghug: I hope I will do better next time and keep myself on the podium.

concorde

Medalist
Pairs:
1. Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov 15 points
2. Daria Pavliuchenko/Denis Khodykin 15 points
3. Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise 15 points
4. Alisa Efimova/Alexander Korovin 10 points
5. Ashley Cain/Timothy LeDuc 10 points
6. Miriam Ziegler/Severin Kiefer

Ice Dance:
1. Alexandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin 15 points
2. Sara Hurtado/Kirill Khaliavin 15 points
3. Christina Carreira/Anthony Ponomarenko 15 points
4. Natalia Kaliszek/Maksym Spodyriev 10 points
5. Sofia Evdokimova/Egor Bazin 10 points
6. Annabelle MOROZOV / Andrei BAGIN

Hate to be a pain but I think something went wrong with my scoring. I calculated 65 for both pairs and dance. For dance, the spreadsheet is showing nothing and for pairs, it showing 55.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hate to be a pain but I think something went wrong with my scoring. I calculated 65 for both pairs and dance. For dance, the spreadsheet is showing nothing and for pairs, it showing 55.

As for Pairs, it is 55 pts - Italians were 2nd and Pavliuchenko/Khodykin were 3rd,You have them switched hence 10 pts for both instead of 15 and 55 pts overall.