• Daria PANENKOVA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alina ZAGITOVA

Votes: 179 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I agree Stanislava seems to be a stronger contender for Bronzes. She never skates clean but she tends to make the same amount of mistakes which can still score pretty decent.

I don't think Angela Wang is going to be a different skater than she was because she changed coach a few months ago.

Hanul KIM can be dark horse

What are your bets for 3rd place? Gold and silver are pretty much already taken (and a GPF ticket for Kaori, too. :luv17: ) but bronze is relatively open. I would love for Loena to grab it but I could see Stanislava make a case and get it. I‘m hoping for Dasha Panenkova to have a good skate but after what we‘ve seen from SCI and her having to skate in back to back competitions I‘m not too confident. Hoping for a surprise, though. And her and Alina are friends so maybe this could have a positive impact on her, too. Anyway: good luck to everyone!

moriel

Record Breaker
I hope Kaori's fall today will have no impact on her performances, and wish she has 2 beautiful clean skates <3

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Oh boy, just looked at the music list...Andrew Loyd Webber and Sarah brightman! Very little electric guitar....
Gonna turn up the stereo hooked to the telly!

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Best of luck to Stasia, hope she skates her best. Without doubt she has the goods to be on the podium but just as capable as missing by a country mile. Hopefully Panekova skates well, she had a good freeskate is SC after a poor short. I really want to see the former Eteri girls do well once they leave her and not just fade away.

It will be interesting to see how Loena skates and also the battle for Finnish number 1.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
:( I wonder why that is. Does anyone know? Is it just the luck of the draw?
This is right after SCI, so in general Canadian skaters would avoid being assigned here. Seguin and Bilodeau originally were, but Charlie had other ideas.