2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Morozov looks perpetually embarrassed by the programs. I wouldn't blame him, except he's an adult and he should have some ownership of music/program choices.
I assume he's going along with it to please Tarasova. The "fun" programs are clearly for her.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's killing me that everyone was like "J/C and T/M or J/C or T/M?" and look who's in first and second? Peng/Jin and the Theater Kids :rofl:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Let's just say it's more passable than Candyman :slink:

Still, it is concerning that team with this quality and skills misses the repetoire mark for the second season in the row quite much... I wish Trankov or whoever is in charge of that would stop giving them stuff that suppose to be 'cool' and 'hip' by the music while skating says otherwise...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know I'm a minority on this, but I don't mind Z/E's program (mixed feelings) AND I like T/M AND I think this program is super cute for them.

There, I said it.

Your point of view resonates with me greatly and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
If you say Candyman three times in front of the mirror, the rinkmonster appears.

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
:yes2: Peng/Jin go rock it in the free! Was hoping for a podium, and looks like that is very probable.

I'm surprised at how the judges marked the PCS, not in an entirely bad way, but still surprised nonetheless.

J/C have a couple of points to make up, but I'm sure that they will be able to in the free. GL!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Unexpected results, but I'm happy to see Peng/Jin in first. I'll catch up after the men, oh lord above

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
how about that ! :hap10: Peng and Jin win the short program! So well deserved. They've really progressed. And such a fun program.

I also really loved Tarasova/Morozov's skate. Such fun, and they are gorgeous in their presentation, lines, etc. Beautiful.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Peng/Jin won the free!!!

Hey, hey, You're getting a bit ahead of yourself, there. It's only the Short. The Free's not until tomorrow.

Regretting even more now that I didn't go with my heart in my Predictions. Although, to be fair, I wouldn't have been putting them on top. It would have been 3[SUP]rd[/SUP].

CaroLiza_fan

rachno2

Record Breaker
Once again I'm left here wondering if I watched the same thing as everyone else?! It's so weird how people see things so differently.

I still don’t think the program is suited to them, but I thought they performed it better than usual. And it isn’t cringeworthy or undeserving of applause, either. People are being needlessly cruel to T/M.