2018 GTSA Summer Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 GTSA Summer Skate

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Anyone else watching the Novice FD?

Yeah. I liked Zhu and Hill, their starlight waltz yesterday had me scrambling for the wikipedia lists of last year's nationals rankings, but I didn't see them on there. They must be young/brand new.

synteis

Medalist
I really liked the Estepa/Hill (2nd place finishers) though I wish he'd tied back his hair in some fashion. But they had some greta twizzles and a bit of pop.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Ladies free on right now...anyone else watching rinkside?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Um ... yikes. I'm not sure what kind of costume malfunction is going on with Kylie Tait, but poor girl. I like her music, and she has nice commitment to her jumps.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
The YouTube link Colonel Green posted is a screen recording, so I've cut Keegan's SP from the Skate Ontario archived livestream for those of you who prefer to watch a slightly clearer, non-"shaky" video: https://vimeo.com/285673799

Actually he scored almost 98 points: 97.97! :bow:

Wow Keegan :thumbsup: so good so early in the season. I have two season favorite performances already, both from Canadian men :)

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Some nice sparkly costumes...like Gabby’s navy blue dress with silver sparkles

Haleth

On the Ice
Heh I’m about to get into Shepard West so sadly not going to see her.

And a fall? Hope she’s ok!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Gabby had a few mistakes but wow the speed and the length she got on the double axel especially. It’s been a few years since I seen her skate live so great to see the improvements.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Memories of Gabby's idol, Joannie. I like this seeing this side of Gabby, her softness and elegant side. I have no doubt the power jumps will be there later this season.

synteis

Medalist
Yeah she had two falls. One on her opener and one on another jump. I also wasn't sure if she double done of her jumps? I'm not sure about that program. Her jumps didn't have much in the way of transitions, esp on the way out.

Score: 125.83; total 187.8