2023 Sectional Series August (Skate Ontario) | Aug 18-20 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Sectional Series August (Skate Ontario) | Aug 18-20

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh lala that was quite a mishap on the entrance of his spin for Chris Manis... had to put both hands down... poor guy... nice costume though.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Ontario has been over one hour behind schedule all weekend.... Not sure how they planned this thing... but it's okay.. it happens.
I know. Weird that they can’t stay on schedule. I tuned in….. and saw David Bodnar and knew it was Junior Men instead of Senior Men.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I know. Weird that they can’t stay on schedule. I tuned in….. and saw David Bodnar and knew it was Junior Men instead of Senior Men.
I think they are trying to appeal to the west coast audiences... :)

i didn't look the entries.. i hope Bruce and Gogo haven't w/d

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Bruce with Moonlight Sonata (1st and 3rd mvt). He has the elegance to do it... just needs to find his jumps now

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Bruce…. Someone just needs to teach him triple jumps. My second fave Canadian skater behind Romsky. Love his skating skills ….

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Alec is doing okay. He almost landed his 3a. I just cannot deal with the Rachmaninoff CUTcertos... from 1 to 3 to let's move to another section then, come back. It's making me dizzy, even if it's the second year I hear it.