2018 GTSA Summer Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 GTSA Summer Skate

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Interesting. EDIT: WHOOPS nothing to do with Herodiade.

I really liked it, and I'll be excited for it to get more polished. I always like sassy for Gabby, and this was a nice meld of that as well as a more elegant and graceful section than she typically goes for. She's really changing up her layout, too; looks like an ambitious season.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I don't know what the opening jump combination that she fell on the first part of was supposed to be, but she later did a 2A-3T, so she's confirmed as aiming to raise her base value this year.

Work in progress technically, but I'm sure she can get there. The program itself, on the other hand, is a big "huh?" from me. Doesn't play to her strengths at all.

synteis

Medalist
I definitely think the music suits her though and of course it's very early in the season so I'm sure they'll fill it out as she becomes more confidant with it.

Haleth

On the Ice
Anyone know the music?

ETA:

And I’m on the bus to SP. Any way to identify the GS group? If not I’ll just find a convenient seat

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I don't know what the opening jump combination that she fell on the first part of was supposed to be, but she later did a 2A-3T, so she's confirmed as aiming to raise her base value this year.

Work in progress technically, but I'm sure she can get there. The program itself, on the other hand, is a big "huh?" from me. Doesn't play to her strengths at all.

Maybe 3lutz-3toe? Later she doubled the second lutz and did a 2a-2toe which probably was meant to be a three jumps combo. Or? Anyway shaky jumps. Can only be better, which I'm sure it will be :) GO Gabby!

synteis

Medalist
Michelle Long is a beautiful skater as far as interpretation goes. You could really feel the heart and the small details in this.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Anyone know the music?

ETA:

And I’m on the bus to SP. Any way to identify the GS group? If not I’ll just find a convenient seat

I’m not sure whether there’s a GS group but I’m sitting in third section where there’s not as many people, blue shirt, green pants, Asian.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Michelle Long is a beautiful skater as far as interpretation goes. You could really feel the heart and the small details in this.

Yeah, I was quite impressed with her. Hadn't particularly paid attention to her before, but she did that very nicely.

synteis

Medalist
Yeah she didn't have the technical content but she's been the most captivating for me so far. I have to admit that the skaters who interpret the small moment are always my favourite.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Love for Kim to pull out a 120, to show us how far she has come. That would be awesome!

Update/////Oh well.

LisaS

On the Ice
That looked like a perfect quad lutz from Keegan. It looked so easy I am doubting it was a quad.

LisaS

On the Ice
That looked like a perfect quad lutz from Keegan. It looked so easy I am doubting it was a quad.
Can anyone confirm it was a quad lutz I kind of caught it out of the corner of my eye at the last minute? Maybe I missed the takeoff.