2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I don't work this year so that we shall attend both short and free programs, and likely the gala. I will post my impressions here. And I think people will appreciate other live reports as well. Then, welcome.

There are no open practice sessions. If anyone has the access to them, please, tell about it.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Anyone that can post about practices, especially of the women, please do post for us :pray:

:thank:

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Any Gracie citing would be appreciated. I assume she would be checking in to hotel on Wednesday.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Chiming in to say any reports on Eunsoo would be very, very appreciated! I am praying that she is in good condition :pray:

:thank:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*hopeful grin* Brendan? And Julian? And Katia/Harley? Please?

moriel

Record Breaker
and other folks are kinda more predictable, but gracie is a mystery.
we want news.

someone should tweet liza to stalk and interview gracie for us plz

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I just found out that my tickets have morning practice sessions on both Friday and Saturday. The start time of those for me personally is inhuman: 8-30 on Friday and 7-45 on Saturday. But if some dedicated fans could write something about what they will have seen that will be appreciated.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I just found out that my tickets have morning practice sessions on both Friday and Saturday. The start time of those for me personally is inhuman: 8-30 on Friday and 7-45 on Saturday. But if some dedicated fans could write something about what they will have seen that will be appreciated.

You better take your responsibilities seriously, young man! You have a huge following already! :biggrin:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Even I’m intrigued by Gold. Is she in Russia?

But I’m even more impressed her team have kept strong and not said much. From experience I can tell you it’s hard to keep a secret like that.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Agree. You almost have to hire a PR firm not to "leak" any information to the media.
Even I’m intrigued by Gold. Is she in Russia?

But I’m even more impressed her team have kept strong and not said much. From experience I can tell you it’s hard to keep a secret like that.